PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2010, 02:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

crazycage is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy 'Phoenix 2/Leo' (23529/21891) |Feb 6| Sense 2.1 & 2.

Hey guys,

I'm using the latest Phoenix2 NRG rom 21891, and everything is running great except 2 small issues:

1) The Manila/Sense2.1 contact manager will not scroll to edit other information. In other words, I can't scroll down to email or phone numbers to view/edit them.

2) The usual 6.5 taskbar problem with no bluetooth icons showing etc. Anyone know of a fully working taskbar yet?

Thats all for now. Thanks NRG for all the hard work.
Old 02-11-2010, 05:04 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy 'Phoenix 2/Leo' (23529/21891) |Feb 6| Sense 2.1 & 2.

trickin out my brother in laws new TP, i told him not to get one lol.. but regardless, he wants it modded out.. i figured id give one of these a go since i havent used an Energy Rom b4, itd help me see if i wanted to try it myself after...

i dont think hes a bluetooth guy, so the icon makes no matter here.. but ill leave the taskbar i use on one of my Tps thats working on a sense 2.5 rom..

i noticed that after awhile, all the incoming txts have been erased.. the sent msgs are still in threaded form but all their msgs are gone.. thats using internet>messaging ..so old skool style

is the bug in the sms most people are talking about using HTC Mess or using the old school style like i said above? which seems to be holding up the best?

for some reason the pic mail on it is the 6.1 sprint pic mail style though.. remeber the lil blue cam icon, so sound on the incoming msg.. no name to the contact.. you had to get an update cab for power deck didnt ya to fix that? its way old for sure.. for some reason when i went to use the acrsoft remover i had, it wouldnt work and would error out on install.. MMS works and all, had to use the cab above somewhere though to get it working-thanks for that btw- but if i goto menu>new> i have options for Picture Message(this is what were used to), Voice Mail, Picture Mail(old 6.1 way to send on sprint and how all incoming pic msgs are coming in), Video Message, and SMS.. seems like i have all the options from both arcsoft version.. but even if its hard reset with stock arcsoft from the rom on it, its still the old 6.1 pic mail on incoming..

thats really it.. my bro in law is a fan of blue and this rom has the color i think hed like.. im a green guy myself and like the other dialer.. but yeah.. hopefully ill get it working good for him..

oh yeah.. this is the Leo 23529 2.5 No landscape one... so i know its not necc suppose to be perfect since its newer stuff.. basically its all just some kind of mms.sms issue that a arcsoft remover and diff version could fix id think..

thanks for readin... heres the cab for my other sense 2.5 rom i run, that has a working BT icon.. feel free to try it out
Attached Files
File Type: cab jason25 23081 aluke mod.cab (1.05 MB, 3 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 02-11-2010 at 05:12 PM.
Old 02-11-2010, 06:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

crazyassfung is a n00b
Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy 'Phoenix 2/Leo' (23529/21891) |Feb 6| Sense 2.1 & 2.

anyone can tell me what they think is better? 23529 Leo or Pheonix?

why and bug related issues

thx

Last edited by crazyassfung; 02-11-2010 at 06:22 PM.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Touch Pro (Sprint)

RyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyassfung View Post
anyone can tell me what they think is better? 23529 Leo or Pheonix?

why and bug related issues

thx
depends on what you want. Leo is Sense 2.5 and Phoenix is Sense 2.1 (full landscape). I personally like 2.5 because its newer and has more visual appeal, especially with Max Manila. 2.1 is slightly more stable and faster... flash both and see for yourself...
Old 02-11-2010, 09:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

crazyassfung is a n00b

pheonix is fast, but i like 2.5 and will try it out
Old 02-11-2010, 11:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

djdafreund is keeping up the good workdjdafreund is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanMayo View Post
depends on what you want. Leo is Sense 2.5 and Phoenix is Sense 2.1 (full landscape). I personally like 2.5 because its newer and has more visual appeal, especially with Max Manila. 2.1 is slightly more stable and faster... flash both and see for yourself...
So your saying that M2.5 Sense2.5 is more stable and faster then M2.1 Sense2.1??? I know who you are, and would take your word for it if you really think so. I've been using Jan.27(21889) build, and just haven't upgraded but did kind of notice it just hasn't quite seemed as speedy as older builds, and was wondering if it might be cause of sense2.1 build. And also don't care too much about landscape. Half the time i actually hate it when it switches accidently to landscape when i'm laying down or such. LOL.
And was thinking about trying out the newest (feb WM6.5.5-Sense2.5 for a spin. I am not liking if MMS is still weird to get working, but i guess a lot lately i REALLY haven't been using MMS much, mostly just SMS, so it's not the end of the world. And still use sMMS since anyway for THAT purpose. But i value your opinion, and wanted your honest views. And thanks ahead.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

pdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdafreund View Post
So your saying that M2.5 Sense2.5 is more stable and faster then M2.1 Sense2.1??? I know who you are, and would take your word for it if you really think so. I've been using Jan.27(21889) build, and just haven't upgraded but did kind of notice it just hasn't quite seemed as speedy as older builds, and was wondering if it might be cause of sense2.1 build. And also don't care too much about landscape. Half the time i actually hate it when it switches accidently to landscape when i'm laying down or such. LOL.
And was thinking about trying out the newest (feb WM6.5.5-Sense2.5 for a spin. I am not liking if MMS is still weird to get working, but i guess a lot lately i REALLY haven't been using MMS much, mostly just SMS, so it's not the end of the world. And still use sMMS since anyway for THAT purpose. But i value your opinion, and wanted your honest views. And thanks ahead.
umm I think if you reread that you'll see 2.1 is more stable which is indeed the case
Old 02-12-2010, 01:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

djdafreund is keeping up the good workdjdafreund is keeping up the good work

AH, gotcha. Was drinking a little bit tonight. I didn't catch the period in the sentence, and since i don't follow Max versions and update's, i just saw it like this-
I personally like 2.5 because its newer and has more visual appeal, especially with Max Manila 2.1 is slightly more stable and faster

My bad. LOL. I was being hopeful that major changes were being done with 2.5 stuff. Agreed missing the period, i just read is as saying "2.5 because...especially with Max Man is slightly more stable and faster", my bad.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker

kevm14 is keeping up the good workkevm14 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevm14 View Post
Does anyone have a 2016 fix that DOESN'T break the SMS preview in the SMS tab of Sense 2.1?

Also, how do I get the HTC volume to work? It's just the windows volume controls now, and I assume the intention was to use HTC volume, as I saw it once, so I know it's in there somewhere.
And input on either of these? I could have sworn people figured out how to fix the volume thing and bring back HTC volume. I just can't find it.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:49 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: tp
Carrier: vzw

jaguar4002 is a n00b

anyone know how to get back the threaded WM sms?? Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro