PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 12:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
I disabled the tachi dialer, no more issue. People tab isnt completely disabled, just not as quick, now need a combo of screen taps and hard key navigation. Haven't tried one of C's, thought he just skinned them? You having any luck?
Yes So far so good:

I am using this latest 21864 with manila/sense 2.5 and have main issues resolved.
...installed juicy keyboard for keyboard issue.
...did the disable HTC message, remove sprint mms, install Acrsoft flash-dance, for text issue.
...Last, but not least, for dialer/ring issue:
installed a tachi dialer over existing dialer, then my cab.

Although my cab is not a true fix, it mainly works if you have a tachi dialer installed.
I installed CMYLXGOs excellent energy-themed Tachi. v2d dialer dialer first, and then my cab & reset for it to work.
here are the files:
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 11-18-2009, 12:47 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Yes So far so good:

I am using this latest 21864 with manila/sense 2.5 and have main issues resolved.
...installed juicy keyboard for keyboard issue.
...did the disable HTC message, remove sprint mms, install Acrsoft flash-dance, for text issue.
...Last, but not least, for dialer/ring issue:
installed a tachi dialer over existing dialer, then my cab.

Although my cab is not a true fix, it mainly works if you have a tachi dialer installed.
I installed CMYLXGOs excellent energy-themed Tachi. v2d dialer dialer first, and then my cab & reset for it to work.
here are the files:
Ha! Took your hint and just installed C's dialer that I still had. Installing your cab now and will play. This issue can take hours or days to show up-fyi. I'll try to force it. Thanks!
Old 11-18-2009, 12:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
This issue can take hours or days to show up-fyi. I'll try to force it. Thanks!
Yes that's why I initially deleted a previous post as I was trying to speed up the problem, and I found out it does not work with existing, pre-installed/cooked dialer.
So far, so good anyway. Time will tell for shure.
The cab is all registry changes that assign some dll and other settings to pre-tachi installation, without losing the dialer.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-18-2009, 01:09 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

patlemoure is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Welcome to my kitchen!

Here's what's on the menu today...

This is an HTC Herman CDMA ROM, based on Windows Mobile 6.5. The current build number and date can be seen in the title of this thread.

I always build my ROMs with three main goals.

• Eye candy.
  • Speed!!
  • Smoothness, consistency and good esthetics.

I preconfigure a lot of things in my ROM, because when I flash it on my phone, I want it ready to go, how I'd want it. So, expect the backlight to be set at the maximum brightness, the ringtone, sms/email and other notifications to already be set.

You will find a new ROM posted here every few days, as I always update them with the latest "ingredients" that come down the pipe, from either Microsoft or HTC. Because of that, I recommend learning to backup your settings with either Sashimi or UC (User Customization).

I usually make 3 versions of this ROM. If you don't see one in the download directory, it either means I haven't uploaded it OR I'm not making one for the current release yet.

Here are the different versions and what they mean.

• "Standard" includes the new TF3D2 (Rhodium Manila) along with the standard Windows Mobile 6.5 today plugin (Titanium*) and the Tachi dialer
  • "Titanium" only includes the Titanium today plugin. No Manila in this version. This also includes the regular HTC dialer

You will find TWO core versions of each of the above versions.

One
based on an the latest official windows build (currently 21864) and the other, built on the latest beta.

Currently the fast, stable, most bug free "official build" is 21864. I recommend you start with that first!

You can "follow me" on Twitter for
the latest updates!

Latest status

Changelog

October 25th, 2009 (Latest release):

• New 23081 build from Da_G
  • Seems freeze ups, data connection, activesync and messaging issues are gone in this build
  • Added back battery 1% driver

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This ROM is a generic CDMA build and "data" is already preconfigured. It has been reported to work fine on Sprint, VZW, Altel and I believe even Cricket devices.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 22nd, 2009:

• Added builds 23071 and 21864 to the mix!

October 13th 2009:

Name changed to "Photon" from now on

• Updated Google Location service
  • Updated HTC GeoService
  • Save to Contacts issue fixed in email screen
  • Updated Volume Control
  • HTC skinned "Device Info" applet (fully working)
  • Updated Task Manager
  • Removed the custom audio parameter to make the phone louder (too annoying)
  • More entries added for the capacitive wheel
  • Updated Google Maps
  • Google Maps, Facebook and Opera uninstallable
  • Cleaned up Bluetooth icons on taskbar
  • New Start Menu layout
  • Removed System folder and rearranged items on start menu
  • 4 different EnergyROM themes to choose from
  • Rearranged items in Settings to more "stock" locations
  • Better handling of clock and timezones
  • Added "Device Lock" to system, to be used as a shortcut for faster locking in the app of your choice
  • Nice icon at the bottom of the dialer to bring the dialpad up or down
  • Phone Identity and "About" display fixed in "Device Info" screen
  • Skinned top bar, dialog box buttons and buttons, checkboxes, on legacy apps (the 2304X look, without the sizing headaches)

September 20th 2009:

• New Opera browser
  • Skinned top bar, dialog box buttons and buttons, checkboxes, on legacy apps (the 2304X look, without the sizing headaches) (some checkboxes will look odd and stretched...)
  • New Contacts and Home icons on the Start menu.
  • New icons on start menu
  • Manila 2.1 (latest 1.5 version from yozgtag) + my goodies
  • Updated Google Maps
  • Updated Action screen (thanks GbNor)
  • Added grid background to all tabs
  • Added new transparent slider notifications
  • New slider icons
  • Transparent email folder added
  • New better looking default icons for when you add applications to the Programs tab (qtc)
  • New Music tab audiomanager
  • BTBPP, BTFTP and BTSAP packages updated
  • Google MyLocation service for weather info in Manila
  • Newer Facebook engine
  • Removed "compact" homescreen for now. You can install your own from the appropriate thread if you miss it
  • Added Social network engine package from the Leo, but you will need a version of Album that supports those functions

September 6th 2009:

• Slide2Shutdown shutdown issue fixed
  • Opera autorotate fixed
  • Photopicker issue when changing wallpapers in manila, fixed
  • MMS size issue fix, cooked in now
  • Picutures can now be added to the favorite people tabs
  • PTT Assignment to Comm Manager fixed
  • Revised start menu layout to look more like the older releases
  • Adjusted icons on slider to be centered

September 5th 2009:

• Added HTC Lockscreen (Tachi)
  • Lockscreen custp app launcher (Leo)
  • SensorService SDK4 (Tachi)
  • Added TouchOptions (Tachi)
  • Updated Bootlauncher to 1918 version (Leo)
  • Updated GSensor Calibrator (Leo)
  • Added IE Enchancement Pack (Leo)
  • Updated VoiceRecorder to 1918 (Leo)
  • Updated USSD service and STK UI (Leo)
  • Updated SIM Manager (Leo)
  • New Power off utility
  • Updated Album and Media Toolkit to 1917
  • VGA and Calendar positions switched on manila slider
  • Updated Volume Control package (newer look)
  • Updated Task Manager
  • Updated HTCScroll packages
  • Updated SensorSDK Package (GSensor)
  • Updated TaskBar Icon Manager
  • Updated MMS app, configuration and icons
  • Manila can now autorotate if configured (disabled by default)
  • Calculator autorotates
  • New folder icons
  • Skinned more control panels applets
  • New startup animation
  • New Folder graphics
  • Some new icons
  • Added G-Config and gsensor sdk4
  • New theme!

August 11th 2009:

• RSS Hub, TCPMP, a bunch of ringtones and some extra DLL's taken out to save space
  • WorldCard Mobile removed from all ROMs (except Raphael)
  • Fixed date picker control in portrait
  • Updated to AudioManager 1.7 (Manila's Music Tab)
  • Cooked in "working" landscape people tab fixes
  • Added LockstreamDRM to the ROM for DRMed people
  • Slight change to the initial flash screen
  • New default black all backgrounds image in Manila
  • Updated to Tachi Album 3.0 1914 Sys wheel enabled and smoother operation
  • Added Sibor's patch to the SMS tab for better fit and finish in both portrait and landscape modes
August 6th 2009:
  • Updated some more icons
  • Updated to yozgtag's Manila 2.1 port
  • World Clock issues fixed due to item above
  • Manila 2.1 plays nicer with the WM 6.5 lock screen
  • Modifed activesync icon in taskbar thanks to cmylxgo
  • Keeping previous build in the downloads folders just in case people want to rollback
  • No RD version yet as the new Manila doesn't play nice with the old dialer. Will work on a workaround...

August 1st 2009:
  • Updated graphics
  • Fixed Adding contacts issue with RD/OM/T versions
  • Updated to 23016, but kept the icon movement ability in the Start menu
  • Updated a few core packages from the newest HTC Leo ROM

Trimmed ...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://hotfile.com/list/93326/3d17c67

Can anyone tell me where i can find a new orleans saints touch flo theme or how to create one..........thanks
Old 11-18-2009, 01:10 AM
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Yes that's why I initially deleted a previous post as I was trying to speed up the problem, and I found out it does not work with existing, pre-installed/cooked dialer.
So far, so good anyway. Time will tell for shure.
The cab is all registry changes that assign some dll and other settings to pre-tachi installation, without losing the dialer.
Ooohhh, you might be onto something Bro! I made a call, rang. Tried to change the ringer from the dial pad and got the corrupted file error but it still accepted the new ringer and rang! Too early to tell but strong start Bro. Nice!

OK, next went to Sounds and Notifications, made new ringer selection, no corrupt error but sound would not play. Exited anyway and the new ringer was selected and played.
I'm on 23088 and have screen alignment issues with the dialer but I think you knew about that, dont care, just pointing it out. All buttons are present and appear functional.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-18-2009 at 01:14 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-18-2009, 01:13 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by patlemoure View Post
Can anyone tell me where i can find a new orleans saints touch flo theme or how to create one..........thanks
Your question may be more appropriate in the Theme Thread (and with smaller quotes )

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=108
Old 11-18-2009, 01:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

himan is just getting started

So we won't get manilla 2.1 updates anymore (with the programs TAB) ?
Old 11-18-2009, 01:21 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by himan View Post
So we won't get manilla 2.1 updates anymore (with the programs TAB) ?
Havent seen any indication that nrgz has stopped 2.1 ROMs, there are two up on hotfile right now from Nov 10 and he released others after that (those have been pulled from hotfile now) Not speaking for the man, just my observation.
Old 11-18-2009, 01:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

himan is just getting started

I think I flashed both Nov 10 roms and neither had the programs tab, but had the program places on the home tab. maybe Im mistaken?
Old 11-18-2009, 01:33 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by himan View Post
I think I flashed both Nov 10 roms and neither had the programs tab, but had the program places on the home tab. maybe Im mistaken?
He did release 2.1 AND 2.5 23504 Nov 10 ROMs. When did you DL/flash? The ones currently on hotfile are manila 2.1 and should have the program tab you are looking for.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro