View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 12:57 AM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
This issue can take hours or days to show up-fyi. I'll try to force it. Thanks!
Yes that's why I initially deleted a previous post as I was trying to speed up the problem, and I found out it does not work with existing, pre-installed/cooked dialer.
So far, so good anyway. Time will tell for shure.
The cab is all registry changes that assign some dll and other settings to pre-tachi installation, without losing the dialer.
This post has been thanked 1 times.