View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 01:10 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Yes that's why I initially deleted a previous post as I was trying to speed up the problem, and I found out it does not work with existing, pre-installed/cooked dialer.
So far, so good anyway. Time will tell for shure.
The cab is all registry changes that assign some dll and other settings to pre-tachi installation, without losing the dialer.
Ooohhh, you might be onto something Bro! I made a call, rang. Tried to change the ringer from the dial pad and got the corrupted file error but it still accepted the new ringer and rang! Too early to tell but strong start Bro. Nice!

OK, next went to Sounds and Notifications, made new ringer selection, no corrupt error but sound would not play. Exited anyway and the new ringer was selected and played.
I'm on 23088 and have screen alignment issues with the dialer but I think you knew about that, dont care, just pointing it out. All buttons are present and appear functional.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-18-2009 at 01:14 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.