View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 12:41 AM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
I disabled the tachi dialer, no more issue. People tab isnt completely disabled, just not as quick, now need a combo of screen taps and hard key navigation. Haven't tried one of C's, thought he just skinned them? You having any luck?
Yes So far so good:

I am using this latest 21864 with manila/sense 2.5 and have main issues resolved.
...installed juicy keyboard for keyboard issue.
...did the disable HTC message, remove sprint mms, install Acrsoft flash-dance, for text issue.
...Last, but not least, for dialer/ring issue:
installed a tachi dialer over existing dialer, then my cab.

Although my cab is not a true fix, it mainly works if you have a tachi dialer installed.
I installed CMYLXGOs excellent energy-themed Tachi. v2d dialer dialer first, and then my cab & reset for it to work.
here are the files:
This post has been thanked 8 times.