View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 01:18 AM
pdappcgeek
Regular 'Geeker

pdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy 'Phoenix 2/Leo' (23529/21891) |Feb 6| Sense 2.1 & 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdafreund View Post
So your saying that M2.5 Sense2.5 is more stable and faster then M2.1 Sense2.1??? I know who you are, and would take your word for it if you really think so. I've been using Jan.27(21889) build, and just haven't upgraded but did kind of notice it just hasn't quite seemed as speedy as older builds, and was wondering if it might be cause of sense2.1 build. And also don't care too much about landscape. Half the time i actually hate it when it switches accidently to landscape when i'm laying down or such. LOL.
And was thinking about trying out the newest (feb WM6.5.5-Sense2.5 for a spin. I am not liking if MMS is still weird to get working, but i guess a lot lately i REALLY haven't been using MMS much, mostly just SMS, so it's not the end of the world. And still use sMMS since anyway for THAT purpose. But i value your opinion, and wanted your honest views. And thanks ahead.
umm I think if you reread that you'll see 2.1 is more stable which is indeed the case