View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 12:36 PM
accessing
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 18| Sense 2.5 / 2.1 !|

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman80 View Post
Hi all,

I'm using the 23547 Sense 2.5 with Max Manila (March 18th) on my phone.

Everything is SUPER fast, it is a great rom (keep up the great work!)...but I'm having a small issue. When I receive calls, I get the "slide to answer" program pop up. When I move the answer slider over, the phone continues to ring while the screen appears to be frozen. After about 2 more rings, the screen goes to the standard "call status" screen and I am able to talk as if it answered normally.

Is there a way to remove the "slide to answer" package from the phone so that I can just click on an answer button? If not, what do you all think is wrong with mine? It just freezes when I slide to answer and the phone continues to ring for a couple of seconds before actually putting me through.

P.S. I had the Feb. 8th Phoenix 23529 ROM installed before this one and had the same issue. I was just waiting on a new rom releases to see if it would start working correctly but it didn't. I also had the 23518 Jan. 18 rom (before the Phoenix) and never had a problem with slide to answer.
Yes. You can revert to the Windows dialer. Here it is with a dusk theme to it. First installed the dialer disabler then the dusk one (optional - for theme purposes)