View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 08:27 AM
Comstar
Regular 'Geeker

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 5 | Manila 2.1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunacie View Post
Runs great, gorgeous ROM as usual - thanks!

One issue, seems at least one other poster on this thread had the same:

I launched the 'wallpaper' function in Manila 'Settings' tab and foolishly chose 'no' option, now the blue graphic at the bottom is gone, too. Subsequent attempts to launch the wallpaper function are unsuccessful, it has never started again since the first time.

I did the same thing and have the same issue. I Downloaded BkAllTabs manila2.1 fix v2.zip from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=551614 to see if that would fix it and still no go. I hate to hard set to get this fixed. Is there only one place to change wallpaper in TF3D?

Add: I just hard reset. Loaded nothing. Went to the wallpaper tab, chose no - picked a picture - restarted manilla - picture was there on the home tab - went to wallpaper - chose yes for use default - it changed it right away to the black wallpaper on the home tab - restarted manilla. Now when I try to launch wallpaper nothing happens. I always do the flash dance with stock so I know that''s not it. (now I know why I've used Titanium for 5 months!)

Last edited by Comstar; 09-06-2009 at 08:54 AM.