View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 04:30 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 5 | Manila 2.1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T. View Post
Sorry to post yet again, everytime a program tries to access GPS I get a soft reset. Smartphone tracker, sprintNAV, TeleNAV. Can anyone check theirs and see if it works? I don't know whats going on, I did the whole back to stock flash dance. and 3 hard resets before starting to config.
Google Maps locked onto 10 satellites insanely quickly. Dont have any NAV programs because I just use G maps. hope that helps.