PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2009, 06:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC6800
Carrier: Alltel

hinds73 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
Specify which build you're on so we can help you better. I'm on 21877 2.5 with the zenyee cab installed and everything works great here.
It was with all builds. I cannot say the newer 27th releases, because I have not flashed them as of yet.

Edit: Well all builds of 2.5.

Last edited by hinds73; 11-28-2009 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Clarification
Old 11-28-2009, 06:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinds73 View Post
It was with all builds. I cannot say the newer 27th releases, because I have not flashed them as of yet.

Edit: Well all builds of 2.5.

Like I say, I'm sure it has something to do with the new HTC Messaging app. I stick with the old winmo interface and everything works fine here. When I hit menu, add recipient, my contacts page comes up with all my contacts. Give the zenyee cab a try if you don't mind losing the new buggy messaging interface.
Old 11-28-2009, 06:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TouchPro

rargamob is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Robbie,

Did you use microsofts MyPhone to restore your contacts and text messages? If so, it puts an email in your outlook box telling you about the MyPhone features. To get rid of it go to all programs> internet > messaging > SMS/MMS > click on the "inbox" in the upper left and then on outlook mail. You should see a message in there. Delete it and the message indicator will stop telling you that you have a new message.

Hope that helps.

David
Its not the standard outlook email. I know about that one. The problem was that when mail was downloaded to my PC, it would still come across as unread on the phone. Found problem was I used an old Maiksu xml with old pop3 setting instead of imap. Now, if the old sms could be threaded and I could keep the contacts page and NOT use Zenyee, all would be right in the world. Thanks for the help, though.

-Robbie
Old 11-28-2009, 06:28 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
UH OH!! Just got a BSON/BSOD/BSD!

Had my phone sitting next to me and picked it up to use it. Hit the power button and nothing. Hit the hard buttons....nothing. Slid out the KB and the top row was lit but nothing worked.
Did a soft reset and things came back. Maybe just a fluke BC everything has been working great today.

David
uh-oh!!! do keep us posted we assumed it was fixed,like you say lets hope its just a fluke!!!

Old 11-28-2009, 06:33 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltatristar500 View Post
I cant send SMS because my contacts are showing their email address instead of their cell numbers when adding to the "To:" field. Is there a solution to this?

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by netengineer View Post
I would like to find it as well. I tried something that was posted a while back but it didn't work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hinds73 View Post
I have always seen this with energy roms (2.5 anyways). Anyone have a solution for this?
I posted the regedit to fix this this AM. Follow the link from this post:

forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1368624&postcount=19895

Works every time for me as does HTC Messaging, no issues.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-28-2009 at 06:44 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-28-2009, 07:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brazen View Post
I imagine most unlimited data plans come with Sprint Nav access. Call Sprint to be sure. But I would use the optimized telenav version I've attached. It's basically the same thing untouched by Sprint. Much faster, prettier and has a couple more bells n whistles. You will need your 4-digit pin code. For me on sprint, it is the last 4 digits of my cell #.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
Do you know what's reg optimized about this?
When I posted the reg edited cab back then, I was relying in info from xda, some which was mis-information.
I have then studied countless posts from all threads available, when I was off 4 two weeks, so I had time to study & find out for myself.
I was goin to post a new thread with explanations on my findings and some new reg edits, but I delaayed, then my Vista crashed. I have restored files with Linux CD, (thnx 4 info on "indagroove" thread, Rootlinux ) but did not make new thread yet.
I am posting new cab what I feel is best settings for GPS.
You can use and try on any GPS software to see if it helps you.
Quote:
I have found that if you don't run the Sprint Nav first and set it up before you run the "optimized" version you run into issues with Sprint telling you that you have to pay for access (which I already have). What I do is run the one that comes from sprint 2.1.23.cab, after the install run it and do the setup, then install the "optimized" one (thanks for the attached file BTW) then use the 4-digit (mine is my last 4 numbers too) You are right, it is much better then the 2.1.23 version.
This is what I always do & never had problems since.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
Not quite true. Issue is that Telenav access is only for about 3 months then needs to be reprovisioned by Sprint and Telenav. Best bet is to call Tier 2 Tech Support and ask them to have Telenav provisioned for you. They will get a Tier 2 tech from Telenav on the phone and provision your account for Telenav access.
Here's the Tier 2 Tech Support Number - (877) 809-6696
I've done this several times myself.
This is good info to know if you have problems the other way.
Quote:
Here is the link for the optimized info.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...0&postcount=67
I would now install & setup sprint first, then install a Televav.
I will update that post and remove that cab with an updated one.
I am posting stand-alone cab to install after any GPS you use, wether Sprint, Telenav, or other GPS software.
Easy to install or uninstall (soft reset after) to see if you should hopefully notice better performance and battery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by onemanzu View Post
Love it!
Thanks nrgz28 for another great rom!
Ditto, thnx NRG !
Attached Files
File Type: cab Maxx134_GPS_UpdatedRegEntrees.cab (1.3 KB, 48 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Maxx134; 11-28-2009 at 07:09 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-28-2009, 07:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Hero with Google

bwarce is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-wrangler View Post
yep thats how it works mate.

im getting a 'operaL not signed' error from the internet tab..anyone else? i tried reinstalling opera 10 but no go so far
I am getting the same issue. Searching for a fix right now hopefully someone can help.
Old 11-28-2009, 07:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsung moment
Carrier: sprint

shakuyi is keeping up the good workshakuyi is keeping up the good work

can anyone please explain y the pagepool is set to 6? or if anyone has a higher set pagepool how is the rom with it?
Old 11-28-2009, 07:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

honduranthunder is becoming a great contributor

I have M2.5 nov. 27 28005 build, and my phone keeps sending texts to two different people randomly..lol.. I'm ready to try the Zenyee cab.. anyone have it?
Old 11-28-2009, 07:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
I posted the regedit to fix this this AM. Follow the link from this post:

forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1368624&postcount=19895

Works every time for me as does HTC Messaging, no issues.
Yes your right and I also made cab for it here

http://www.forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpo...ostcount=18341
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro