PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2009, 08:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by honduranthunder View Post
I have M2.5 nov. 27 28005 build, and my phone keeps sending texts to two different people randomly..lol.. I'm ready to try the Zenyee cab.. anyone have it?
here ya go:
Attached Files
File Type: cab Zenyee Disable HTC Messaging 1.2(2).CAB (21.7 KB, 55 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-28-2009, 08:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

netengineer is keeping up the good worknetengineer is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

I am having an issue with the new taskbar. I like it but I can get it to come up some times and then other times I have to switch tabs then hit it a few times to get it the task manager to come up. Most of the time I have to use the stilus. I had an issue like this with the old HTC Task menu and how I fixed it is I found a cab and reinstalled it. Does anyone have a cab for the new task manager?

I am on the 28005 ROM Sense 2.5

Last edited by netengineer; 11-28-2009 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Added ROM number
Old 11-28-2009, 08:08 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
uh-oh!!! do keep us posted we assumed it was fixed,like you say lets hope its just a fluke!!!
Happened two more times since my last post. Funny thing is that is worked all day until the last couple hours. The only thing that changed between not having any lockups and the lockups was adding the Sprint Telenav app. However, the app was not running during the lockups.

I did the full flashdance before this update too.

is there a headscratch smiley?

David
Old 11-28-2009, 08:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

jpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Look, I know everyone is sensitive about things being reposted in threads but I can be a bit thick headed at times. Can someone let me know how to work the MMS function in 28005? I try to send and I get a message saying it could not be sent. I am trying through the action screen, inserting an image and sending. Sorry if this upsets anyone but this thread can be confusing at times, although a bit redundant due to people like me.
Thanks mates...
Old 11-28-2009, 08:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

BrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Question....Is there a CAB for the new task manager?

HTC EVO 4G
Old 11-28-2009, 08:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

netengineer is keeping up the good worknetengineer is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Yes your right and I also made cab for it here

http://www.forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpo...ostcount=18341
Maxx, I ran the cab and I also checked the reg with reg edit and it is changed from "1" to "0" but still when I start a new text (HTC messaging) I still only get email addresses and not numbers. If I use WM messaging (do the dissable, arcsoft, ect it works fine) Any ideas? I want to try and just use the HTC Messaging to see how it goes. I like that when a message comes in I can hit the screen and reply from there and not have to go to all messages, then open a message to reply. I am on the 28005 sense 2.5 Thanks. BTW, Love your work!
Old 11-28-2009, 08:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: TMO

timothydonohue is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpucillo74 View Post
Look, I know everyone is sensitive about things being reposted in threads but I can be a bit thick headed at times. Can someone let me know how to work the MMS function in 28005? I try to send and I get a message saying it could not be sent. I am trying through the action screen, inserting an image and sending. Sorry if this upsets anyone but this thread can be confusing at times, although a bit redundant due to people like me.
Thanks mates...

i suspect it is trying to use outlook to send your mms, rather than sprint's mms OTA thingy. i run the messaging uninstaller, then reset, then run the arcsoft cab, then reset. all bueno after that. or, at least that's how i had to do it for earlier builds.

sadly, i can't find the stupid uninstaller program on my computer for you
Attached Files
File Type: cab Sprint Arcsoft MMS 5.0.82.79.cab (2.00 MB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-28-2009, 08:48 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Yes your right and I also made cab for it here

http://www.forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpo...ostcount=18341
Good to know, good to know-oh wait I DID know considering I Thanked you for it back when you posted it Guess I gotta up my dosage of ginko...now if I can just remember where I put it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by netengineer View Post
I am having an issue with the new taskbar. I like it but I can get it to come up some times and then other times I have to switch tabs then hit it a few times to get it the task manager to come up. Most of the time I have to use the stilus. I had an issue like this with the old HTC Task menu and how I fixed it is I found a cab and reinstalled it. Does anyone have a cab for the new task manager?

I am on the 28005 ROM Sense 2.5
Here ya go, vernonlbrown turned me on to this, he said it did improve things a bit, havent run it myself yet;

TaskManager.cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
is there a headscratch smiley?
David
I THINK so but I'm not sure Can anyone else help us out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpucillo74 View Post
Thanks mates...
I ran the MMS removal cab, soft reset, Arcsoft cab 5.2xxxxx, soft reset.
I can Send/Recieve from Sense. I just cant VIEW in Sense. Need to go to MS Messager to view it. Either put a quick link on the Home tab to MS Mess for easy access or try to open the pic within the Messaging Tab, hit Menu, All Messages and THAT will take you to the MS Messanger program.
I say "try to open" because sometimes Sense wont open the pic and sometimes it will but you dont see an image.
Hope that helps.

EDIT:
The uninstall cab as well as multiple versions of Arcsoft are in the threads attached files-linked in my sig.

EDIT2: Merry Christmas (Removal cab)
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...6&d=1244581578

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-28-2009 at 08:50 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-28-2009, 08:53 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

TWITTER NEWS:
Just added cab to disable the XPERIA X2 task manager, for people that don't like it. Will add "stock HTC task manager cab" as well...
about 4 hours ago from Digsby
The stock cabs include, stock taskbar icon, stock slider, stock white clock, stock clock flip animation...
about 5 hours ago from Digsby
Just posted some links to "Return to stock" cabs in all my Sense 2.5 threads (VGA and WVGA). Spread the word

POST #1 UNDER THE HOTFILE LINK

EDIT: Dont forget to turn off Sense before mods, and IMO I'd do one at a time.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-28-2009 at 08:56 PM.
Old 11-28-2009, 08:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: Bell

linkin is a n00b

hello fellow ppcgeekers i was wondering how do i change the clock to the orginal clock or any other clocks for that matter i usually disable sense install the cab soft reset and enable sense ..guys im i missing something? any help would be much appreciated thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro