PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2009, 04:05 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

zachofalltrades is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

here is another vote for a 28002 build with tf32 2.1 -- I keep flashing various sense roms from NRG, Indagroove, and others -- but for now I keep returning to NRG 23504 11-10 with tf3d 2.1
Old 11-22-2009, 04:10 AM
mb3
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II

mb3 is a n00b
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachofalltrades View Post
here is another vote for a 28002 build with tf32 2.1 -- I keep flashing various sense roms from NRG, Indagroove, and others -- but for now I keep returning to NRG 23504 11-10 with tf3d 2.1
Agreed, this build ain't ready for prime time just quite yet.
Old 11-22-2009, 04:23 AM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Hmm.. so Titanium's ringtone is broken too. Here I thought it was a Manila 2.5 problem. Okay.. now I could really use a herman to troubleshoot. heh

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-22-2009, 04:24 AM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb3 View Post
Agreed, this build ain't ready for prime time just quite yet.
Well aren't you quite the expert...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-22-2009, 04:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

M3shuggah is becoming a great contributor

Well I'm experiencing something I've never experienced before and it is annoying me. I wasn't sure if it was a bug or not, but after it happened three times, I know something is going on.

Mind you I did the flash dance (hard reset current rom, install stock, hard reset, install energy rom, hard reset, use phone) but my keyboard/screen will completely die. I can no longer use the phone or press any key to get it to work again. The phone isn't frozen (it just happened while I was on a call and continued to work), but I asked her to hang up and call me and I couldn't answer the call or even see her hang up. Everything just goes completely black. Does anyone know what this could be?
Old 11-22-2009, 04:32 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50255; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3shuggah
Well I'm experiencing something I've never experienced before and it is annoying me. I wasn't sure if it was a bug or not, but after it happened three times, I know something is going on.

Mind you I did the flash dance (hard reset current rom, install stock, hard reset, install energy rom, hard reset, use phone) but my keyboard/screen will completely die. I can no longer use the phone or press any key to get it to work again. The phone isn't frozen (it just happened while I was on a call and continued to work), but I asked her to hang up and call me and I couldn't answer the call or even see her hang up. Everything just goes completely black. Does anyone know what this could be?
if you have s2u2 installed then that could be your problem. i had that problem before with it installed and others experienced the same too.
Old 11-22-2009, 04:33 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Well aren't you quite the expert...
You can only say it so many times Bro, but then again if you repeat something enough, people begin to believe it so here goes (again):
Manila 2.5 is a testing ROM, there are going to be issues as this kick a$$ Chef works his magic (blind!) to bring us something not designed for our devices. You probably dont want to flash 2.5 if your not into troubleshooting issues and/or willing to put up with a few. 2.5 in its current form is fantastic IMO.
If you want an "Everday Use" ROM, then an Energy 2.1 manila ROM is your best bet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3shuggah View Post

I am seeing this myself. Just back up and running from my 2nd stock flash, still testing....(no S2U2 for me)

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-22-2009 at 04:43 AM. Reason: typos
Old 11-22-2009, 04:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6850

ACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

LOL@ 2.5 not being ready for "Prime Time". I like Manila 2.5 and love troubleshooting issues and finding work-arounds to help the forums. I simply had to step back to an earlier build with Manila 2.1 for stability due to the fiance being pregnant. Plus the last version of Manila is so damn snappy and smooth its crazy. Props to NRG for all his work.
Old 11-22-2009, 05:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

M3shuggah is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
I am seeing this myself. Just back up and running from my 2nd stock flash, still testing....(no S2U2 for me)
Yeah I don't use S2U2 as it's annoying as hell. Sounds bad, but I'm glad you are experiencing it as well, because it may be a bug after all.
Old 11-22-2009, 05:08 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3shuggah View Post
Yeah I don't use S2U2 as it's annoying as hell. Sounds bad, but I'm glad you are experiencing it as well, because it may be a bug after all.
Nothing installed the first time, couldnt put my finger on it.
So far the second flashdance isholding up, nothing installed but Sashimi-but I did not run a full restore, only did a PIM restore so I'm somewhat functional tomorrow-er today
I'm outta hea, will be sure to post later.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro