View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 04:33 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Well aren't you quite the expert...
You can only say it so many times Bro, but then again if you repeat something enough, people begin to believe it so here goes (again):
Manila 2.5 is a testing ROM, there are going to be issues as this kick a$$ Chef works his magic (blind!) to bring us something not designed for our devices. You probably dont want to flash 2.5 if your not into troubleshooting issues and/or willing to put up with a few. 2.5 in its current form is fantastic IMO.
If you want an "Everday Use" ROM, then an Energy 2.1 manila ROM is your best bet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3shuggah View Post
Well I'm experiencing something I've never experienced before and it is annoying me. I wasn't sure if it was a bug or not, but after it happened three times, I know something is going on.

Mind you I did the flash dance (hard reset current rom, install stock, hard reset, install energy rom, hard reset, use phone) but my keyboard/screen will completely die. I can no longer use the phone or press any key to get it to work again. The phone isn't frozen (it just happened while I was on a call and continued to work), but I asked her to hang up and call me and I couldn't answer the call or even see her hang up. Everything just goes completely black. Does anyone know what this could be?
I am seeing this myself. Just back up and running from my 2nd stock flash, still testing....(no S2U2 for me)

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-22-2009 at 04:43 AM. Reason: typos