View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 04:32 AM
tkedch
Halfway to VIP Status

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50255; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3shuggah
Well I'm experiencing something I've never experienced before and it is annoying me. I wasn't sure if it was a bug or not, but after it happened three times, I know something is going on.

Mind you I did the flash dance (hard reset current rom, install stock, hard reset, install energy rom, hard reset, use phone) but my keyboard/screen will completely die. I can no longer use the phone or press any key to get it to work again. The phone isn't frozen (it just happened while I was on a call and continued to work), but I asked her to hang up and call me and I couldn't answer the call or even see her hang up. Everything just goes completely black. Does anyone know what this could be?
if you have s2u2 installed then that could be your problem. i had that problem before with it installed and others experienced the same too.