PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2009, 02:03 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by geejdee View Post
Do you guys thinks anything new is coming out today?
it's possible,the roms released yesterday would not boot, nrgz pulled them from hotfile so im sure a fix is on the way,but he will have us fixed up in a hurry u can bet on that!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcatsmommy View Post
I know almost everyone's now into manila 2.5, but I was wondering if it would be possible to get the new 21869 with manila 2.1? I love the stability of the 218** builds plus I can't seem to get used to the design of wm 6.5.1, and I have manila 2.1 customized just fine that can't be incorporated into 2.5. I used to "cook" with the ppckitchen (really building a sandwichs, I'd say) and I never thought I'd be happy again with a pre-built rom. I was greatly mistaken. There's no way I could begin to create what you are able to do! Thank you!
i agree with you,don't get me wrong i love 2.5 but i also love the stability of 2.1,the last few 2.1 builds imo were outstanding,i just hope 2.1 dosen't get set on the back burner with the 2.5 craze lol,both 2.5 and 2.1 are great for everyday use imo even though 2.5 is beta at the moment,other verizon user's may not be able to use 2.5 as they say ( i do ) due to our lack of ram,but thats where 2.1 fills the gap for our gimped phones lol

Old 11-21-2009, 02:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

M3shuggah is becoming a great contributor
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

12 hours later and only a few replies, how saddening.
Old 11-21-2009, 02:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

vernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to vernonlbrown

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3shuggah View Post
12 hours later and only a few replies, how saddening.
That's b/c there was no new ROM's to talk about. He pulled them b/c neither one of them booted up.
Old 11-21-2009, 02:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

pierhogunn is just getting started

I am just glad to have kept a copy of the later 2.5 rom with the old 6.5 kernel, but I am still drooling for the 28002 and the 1921 build of 2.5...

woohoo

MightyROM 5
Old 11-21-2009, 02:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

gmdphd is becoming a great contributor

Hi all,

I've been searching for a fix for the phone dialer misalignment issue. (I'm using the Nov. 10 build). Whenever a call is connected, the phone screen changes but I cannot see the keypad or End call buttons. These buttons seem to be scrolling off the bottom of the screen. I tried using the scroll bar on the right side to bring these buttons back into view, but it does not work.

The only thing I have found in my search is to try installing these two cabs (CMYLXGOs.PURE.EnergyROM.Tachi.Phone.Canvas.Knop.v 2d and Maxx134TachiDialerTEMPFix). Will this fix the phone dialer alignment issue?
Old 11-21-2009, 02:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

vernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to vernonlbrown

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmdphd View Post
Hi all,

I've been searching for a fix for the phone dialer misalignment issue. (I'm using the Nov. 10 build). Whenever a call is connected, the phone screen changes but I cannot see the keypad or End call buttons. These buttons seem to be scrolling off the bottom of the screen. I tried using the scroll bar on the right side to bring these buttons back into view, but it does not work.

The only thing I have found in my search is to try installing these two cabs (CMYLXGOs.PURE.EnergyROM.Tachi.Phone.Canvas.Knop.v 2d and Maxx134TachiDialerTEMPFix). Will this fix the phone dialer alignment issue?
Here you go! Also install the NRG Files. Unzip it and install the widget. It helps you keep track of all the attachments in this thread.
Attached Files
File Type: cab NRGZ28 23504 VGA Dialer Fix.cab (30.7 KB, 58 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip NRG Files.zip (63.2 KB, 50 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by vernonlbrown; 11-21-2009 at 02:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-21-2009, 03:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

M3shuggah is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernonlbrown View Post
That's b/c there was no new ROM's to talk about. He pulled them b/c neither one of them booted up.
I know, I was just trying to be funny. A failed attempt I'm sure...
Old 11-21-2009, 03:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

DCLocal is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by geejdee View Post
Do you guys thinks anything new is coming out today?
NRGZ latest tweet:

"NRGZ28 Recooking VGA Manila 2.5 ROMs this morning. Seems the latest packages from amarullz arent that great :/
34 minutes ago from Digsby"
Old 11-21-2009, 06:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: TMO

timothydonohue is just getting started

so...i've looked and looked, wondering if someone else has run into this problem (haven't heard it from any of you).

i'm using the nov 10, 21xxx build. i had been on prior builds, but this one seemed most stable. however, today, when i was goofing around, i went into the settings tab (far right, not through start menu items), and clicked on whichever option would allow me to change the wallpaper (weather or animated were the 2 options). on earlier builds, when looking into the animated folder, i didn't see any available animated wallpapers. however, in this one, there were 3. so, i picked the first one, excited to see it.
-presto change-o, all i get now is 'launching htc sense' on the home screen. no icon slider, no way to look through tabs. it blinks that 'launching htc sense' for a bit, then sits there and eventually says 'tap screen to launch htc sense'. obviously, something goofed. i was able to get into today settings through the start menu and turn on WM 6.5 (click windows default, unclick htc sense). but, after using sense, i hate to let it go. so....long story short is that i'm gonna go home, sync, and then have to reflash back to the same build, i guess, and remember not to do that, lol.

unless someone comes up with a solution between now and when i get home. b/c, all the supplemental cabs i have to subsequently install, i'd rather not do, if possible. any help would be appreciated
Old 11-21-2009, 06:37 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by timothydonohue View Post
so...i've looked and looked, wondering if someone else has run into this problem (haven't heard it from any of you).

i'm using the nov 10, 21xxx build. i had been on prior builds, but this one seemed most stable. however, today, when i was goofing around, i went into the settings tab (far right, not through start menu items), and clicked on whichever option would allow me to change the wallpaper (weather or animated were the 2 options). on earlier builds, when looking into the animated folder, i didn't see any available animated wallpapers. however, in this one, there were 3. so, i picked the first one, excited to see it.
-presto change-o, all i get now is 'launching htc sense' on the home screen. no icon slider, no way to look through tabs. it blinks that 'launching htc sense' for a bit, then sits there and eventually says 'tap screen to launch htc sense'. obviously, something goofed. i was able to get into today settings through the start menu and turn on WM 6.5 (click windows default, unclick htc sense). but, after using sense, i hate to let it go. so....long story short is that i'm gonna go home, sync, and then have to reflash back to the same build, i guess, and remember not to do that, lol.

unless someone comes up with a solution between now and when i get home. b/c, all the supplemental cabs i have to subsequently install, i'd rather not do, if possible. any help would be appreciated
So it sounds like Sense is now OFF? Did you try Soft reset with it off, then re-enable it? You may want to try this process a few times if it doesnt work right away. Sorry, thats' all I got.

EDIT: I had sinking feeling and just checked, unfortunately like vernon says below, you may be stuck in an endless loop-davetn had the same issue.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-21-2009 at 06:50 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro