PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 10:33 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernonlbrown View Post
This just in Kanye wrote in Juicy's thread that NRG ROM is the best of all time.

LMAO!!
ROFL ....Did he call Juicy a golddigger or anything?

DISCLAIMER: Not a knock on Juicy so the Juicy followers out there......chill.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-24-2009, 10:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

vernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to vernonlbrown
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
ROFL ....Did he call Juicy a golddigger or anything?

DISCLAIMER: Not a knock on Juicy so the Juicy followers out there......chill.
LMAO, see what you started!!!!!!!!
Old 11-24-2009, 10:45 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernonlbrown View Post
LMAO, see what you started!!!!!!!!
Ok my bad. First time I have steered away from the course of the thread and wasted space. Not that it should be too big of an issue since some peeps signature takes up a good quarter of one anway. Just wanted to make a funny, yes!
Old 11-24-2009, 10:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker

vernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to vernonlbrown

Quote:
Ok my bad. First time I have steered away from the course of the thread and wasted space. Not that it should be too big of an issue since some peeps signature takes up a good quarter of one anway. Just wanted to make a funny, yes!
I figured someone was gonna attack given the name. Just waiting for the new menu, getting hungry.
Old 11-24-2009, 10:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint 500 Sero Plan

johnnydough646 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to johnnydough646

JK bro, no offense meant by that. Couldn't resist....I'm bored and hungry for the Chefs new recipe.....enjoy the ROM, it is the best around.... until the next one he cooks up . A new treat is on the menu so save room for desert........[/QUOTE]

Yes Im staying up pass my bed time for this lol

11/25 28004 2.5
Old 11-24-2009, 11:15 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydough646 View Post
JK bro, no offense meant by that. Couldn't resist....I'm bored and hungry for the Chefs new recipe.....enjoy the ROM, it is the best around.... until the next one he cooks up . A new treat is on the menu so save room for desert........
Yes Im staying up pass my bed time for this lol[/QUOTE]

NRG likes droppin them late. Depending on where you reside it may be 5 am........no problemo I say.

On another note 21Nov21869M2.5 is flat sick for those wanting something more stable yet Sense 2.5. I have had only one issue and it was resolved with a soft reset and never came back. This thing is zinging! I generally stay with the most current build of MS that NRG deploys, but the BSOD made me flash the 21869 to test out and I am impressed!
Old 11-24-2009, 11:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Systom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSystom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSystom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSystom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Systom

How is 28002 working out for people? Does everything for the most part function without having to tweak/fix anything? Is it a lot more stable/better than the previous release?
Old 11-24-2009, 11:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint 500 Sero Plan

johnnydough646 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to johnnydough646

Quote:
Yes Im staying up pass my bed time for this lol
NRG likes droppin them late. Depending on where you reside it may be 5 am........no problemo I say.

On another note 21Nov21869M2.5 is flat sick for those wanting something more stable yet Sense 2.5. I have had only one issue and it was resolved with a soft reset and never came back. This thing is zinging! I generally stay with the most current build of MS that NRG deploys, but the BSOD made me flash the 21869 to test out and I am impressed![/QUOTE]

Ok I live in New York and Nrgz lives In las vegas so his time is like wat 3 hrs behind mines right ok man not even didnner for him yet
Old 11-24-2009, 11:31 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

SO anyone interested in seeing the 23016 build making a comeback?? NRG mentioned it earlier via twitter, but left it up to speculation. SOOOO lets speculate.

I would like to give it a whirl with Sense 2.5. I always love the new MS builds but recently fell in love with the classic style and steady performance of the 21xxx builds. For those unfamiliar, 23016 was one of the last official, maybe even the last, MS build with the Start menu on the top. basically it is the best of both worlds some of the newer MS 23xxx goodies being deployed but yet, classic 21xxx style and stability.

My question is...... does anyone want to play in the middle ground???? I am a frequent flasher so it's no big issue for me to flash a build, if I don't dig it I flash on with my bad self to another. Where this would be a real issue is with the everyday users who set the ROM up and leave it that way for awhile, while using the device regularly for multiple uses not just texting and browsing when not making calls. Just curious if any of those types of users still rock the 23016 builds from prior due to it's pretty solid performance yet newer asthetics.

This post is a conversation starter if nothing else ....
Old 11-24-2009, 11:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Medic is keeping up the good workMedic is keeping up the good workMedic is keeping up the good work

Quote:
SO anyone interested in seeing the 23016 build making a comeback?? NRG mentioned it earlier via twitter, but left it up to speculation. SOOOO lets speculate.

I would like to give it a whirl with Sense 2.5. I always love the new MS builds but recently fell in love with the classic style and steady performance of the 21xxx builds. For those unfamiliar, 23016 was one of the last official, maybe even the last, MS build with the Start menu on the top. basically it is the best of both worlds some of the newer MS 23xxx goodies being deployed but yet, classic 21xxx style and stability.

My question is...... does anyone want to play in the middle ground???? I am a frequent flasher so it's no big issue for me to flash a build, if I don't dig it I flash on with my bad self to another. Where this would be a real issue is with the everyday users who set the ROM up and leave it that way for awhile, while using the device regularly for multiple uses not just texting and browsing when not making calls. Just curious if any of those types of users still rock the 23016 builds from prior due to it's pretty solid performance yet newer asthetics.

This post is a conversation starter if nothing else ....
I second this motion. I like the new builds as they add things here and there but for me the last 23016 build was the perfect combo.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro