PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2009, 09:01 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkin View Post
hello fellow ppcgeekers i was wondering how do i change the clock to the orginal clock or any other clocks for that matter i usually disable sense install the cab soft reset and enable se nse ..guys im i missing something? any help would be much appreciated thanks
You might want to scroll up one post.

David
Old 11-28-2009, 09:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

honduranthunder is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

noob question sorry..what does arcsoft actually do? I disabled htc messaging, and installed arcsoft.. and didn't notice anything different.. or did I overlook something.. jw.
Old 11-28-2009, 09:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

cheezeit is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwarce View Post
I am getting the same issue. Searching for a fix right now hopefully someone can help.
I also get this problem. When trying to launch browser or click on opera from the internet tab, I get OperaL blah blah blah. I've tried going into the opera browser.lnk in the windows directory and switching it to point to Program Files/Opera Mobile 10/Opera10-armv4i.exe , as opposed to what it used to point to (OperaL)

This makes the .lnk work when i click on it but the shortcut on the internet tab still can't find the operaL so if I could only find which file runs the opera link in the internet tab, I think I could make it work...
Old 11-28-2009, 09:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Hero

bradgordie is a n00b

Been running EnergyROM_21877_HERMAN_27.Nov.2009_StandardM2.5 for about 24 hours now and have been very impressed. Have not had to make any changes or edits yet. Set up mail accounts and facebook stuff and its all working pretty well. The only issue so far was when I tried to set up the "My Contact Card" when viewing the contacts by pressing all people. It seems to crash for some reason every time. I press on it and the Start in the upper left corner changes to Contacts then back to Start. Not a big deal, just thought I would share. Have run about every version of the 21xxx series since last July and this by far is the fastest most stable one I have tried. Seems to be ggod on battery life also.
Tried the EnergyROM_28005_HERMAN_27.Nov.2009_StandardM2.5 build but still can't get used to the stuff at the bottom. Nothing really to report other than has already been mentioned about that build. Only ran it for about 2 hours then flashed to the 21877 build.

Great work, gets better and better all the time!
Old 11-28-2009, 09:25 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by netengineer View Post
Maxx, I ran the cab and I also checked the reg with reg edit and it is changed from "1" to "0" but still when I start a new text (HTC messaging) I still only get email addresses and not numbers. If I use WM messaging (do the dissable, arcsoft, ect it works fine) Any ideas? I want to try and just use the HTC Messaging to see how it goes. I like that when a message comes in I can hit the screen and reply from there and not have to go to all messages, then open a message to reply. I am on the 28005 sense 2.5 Thanks. BTW, Love your work!
The regedit/cab doesnt change typing in the address bar, you will still only see email addresses.
What is does do is allow us to hit Menu/Add Recipient and then our contact list will show.
Without the change the contact list doesnt show.
Old 11-28-2009, 09:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

jpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Good to know, good to know-oh wait I DID know considering I Thanked you for it back when you posted it Guess I gotta up my dosage of ginko...now if I can just remember where I put it....

Here ya go, vernonlbrown turned me on to this, he said it did improve things a bit, havent run it myself yet;

Attachment 50244

I THINK so but I'm not sure Can anyone else help us out?

I ran the MMS removal cab, soft reset, Arcsoft cab 5.2xxxxx, soft reset.
I can Send/Recieve from Sense. I just cant VIEW in Sense. Need to go to MS Messager to view it. Either put a quick link on the Home tab to MS Mess for easy access or try to open the pic within the Messaging Tab, hit Menu, All Messages and THAT will take you to the MS Messanger program.
I say "try to open" because sometimes Sense wont open the pic and sometimes it will but you dont see an image.
Hope that helps.

EDIT:
The uninstall cab as well as multiple versions of Arcsoft are in the threads attached files-linked in my sig.

EDIT2: Merry Christmas (Removal cab)
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...6&d=1244581578
"Picturemail and Arcsoft Remove cannot be installed." Any ideas?
Old 11-28-2009, 09:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

BrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpucillo74 View Post
"Picturemail and Arcsoft Remove cannot be installed." Any ideas?
Soft reset and try again..Disable Sence before doing anything first

HTC EVO 4G
Old 11-28-2009, 09:50 PM
Lurker

ftgators is a n00b

random question here: what does everyone use to backup everything? im using sashimi (somewhat) right now, but I was wondering if there is something out there that will not only reinstall my cabs but also the settings i have for those programs (S2U2 specifically) and my settings for everything else on my phone?
Old 11-28-2009, 09:51 PM
N00b

cheezeit is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezeit View Post
I also get this problem. When trying to launch browser or click on opera from the internet tab, I get OperaL blah blah blah. I've tried going into the opera browser.lnk in the windows directory and switching it to point to Program Files/Opera Mobile 10/Opera10-armv4i.exe , as opposed to what it used to point to (OperaL)

This makes the .lnk work when i click on it but the shortcut on the internet tab still can't find the operaL so if I could only find which file runs the opera link in the internet tab, I think I could make it work...
Ok I figured it out! Since I couldn't find the file that was pointing to operaL, I decided to rename opera10 to operaL and put it where I thought it was looking.

First, go into
/Program Files/Opera Mobile 10/
and copy all files inside of it to
/Windows/
Then, locate the Opera10-armv4i.exe and rename it OperaL.exe

Click on opera from TF3d and it loads up! Searches work too!

Hope this helps!
Old 11-28-2009, 09:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: Bell

linkin is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
You might want to scroll up one post.

David
lol good lookin out David i guess i was so blinded to find a fix i didnt even see it above me lol but it works love this rom NRG

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro