View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 02:30 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Ok.
So you are saying the Alarm makes the reminder go off at the same time or it just changes the sound from the reminder to match the alarm?
Lack of sleep makes me confused. LOL

Does the alarm cancel out the reminder or just change the alert sound?

I will try it here.
@chazybaz13: Thanks @ G alarm, love it with my Pimp package, but I'm spending some time with "stock" Energy and waiting for, hopefully, Pimp 2.5. Another poster said the same issue remained with Galarm as well.
@rootlinux:It's like a Sound Battle both sounds go off with the Reminder notification winning out, not good if you have a quiet, "gentle" Reminder-I need a WAKE UP! kind of sound.