View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 01:49 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Have been running 9/5 since 9/5 and no problems at all so far.
Seems like the new ROM needs a stock flash for sure before flashing it.
Seeing a lot of random issues being reported.
Issues I can not recreate here and I know I can't be the only one without issues.

If you get random weirdness flash to stock and then back.
I honestly believe NRG made a solid rom as usual.
Agree 1000%! However my 906 does have the Alarm/Reminder quirk after a stock flash. Not having any of the other quirks. Not an issue for me, just saying.
EDIT: What's going on is that when the Alarm goes off, so does whatever Reminder notification I have set and overides the alarm sound. One "fix" is to make them the same sound but while I need the Rooster to wake me up, I dont need it to remind me to pay the cable bill

Last edited by iknowsquat; 09-09-2009 at 02:00 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.