PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2009, 04:24 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fercho13 View Post
This is a very awsome ROM, I do totally respect NFSFN and Demolition Roms, which I have tried before. But ENERGY is way way better, at least for my taste =P. One thing that would make it super kewl would be the panorama background. Oh yes, and a fix for the keyboard, when I hit the FN button to use the other caracthers, it just dont seem to work, Other than that, everything is super kewl. I would happily stick and donate in your next ROM, but please, include the panorama. Thanks for this great ROM.

We can use panoramic wallpaper.
I am using it right now.

FN button of the slide out works for me as does the TXT and Mail.

And that was two things. LOL
Old 09-09-2009, 04:57 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4G

chazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via ICQ to chazybaz13 Send a message via MSN to chazybaz13 Send a message via Yahoo to chazybaz13
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

My phone has soft-reset itself randomly 3 times now. Nothing running, 84% battery left and randomly reboot itself. Anyone else having this issue? Using 9/6
Old 09-09-2009, 05:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

russelbutt is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjrandon View Post
Is anybody else having a problem with the camera or album only taking photos in portrait mode? I've been scratching my head for the last few hours trying to figure this out.

This might be a bug.
i've had the same problem. every picture i take is in portrait mode. has no one else had this problem?!

i've got the verizon arcsoft mms cab installed if that helps troubleshoot.
Old 09-09-2009, 06:42 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul > TP1 > TP2 > Arrive > SGS3 > SGS4 > LG G4

esqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuff
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

I have the pre sept 5th rom and love it but it is a battery hog. It connects to data for no reason and kills the battery.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

deadz is keeping up the good workdeadz is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazybaz13 View Post
My phone has soft-reset itself randomly 3 times now. Nothing running, 84% battery left and randomly reboot itself. Anyone else having this issue? Using 9/6
Nope have you tried a hard reset?
Old 09-09-2009, 08:50 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

battery life not good.........took it off the charger 2 hours ago, one email and three text messages later and it's at 80%.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Yeah we already know battery life is not great. I believe its talked about on each one of the 994 pages...search the thread for battery tweaks and tips, such as Lumos.

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|
Old 09-09-2009, 09:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic

trip is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Still on 9/5 and the TXT and Mail keys work perfect on the slide out keypad.

Do have the same issue on the cooked in Flashlight app but I use another app Called Flashlight and it works fine.
txt and mail keys dont work for me either
Old 09-09-2009, 09:12 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'll have to see what Merdin does with his roms, battery life on his are amazing.........no one else is close.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip View Post
txt and mail keys dont work for me either
You need to install the fix...
Attached Files
File Type: cab J.eremy - Keyboard Fix V2.cab (2.6 KB, 36 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro