PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2009, 10:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro,Mogul,Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

junior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to junior1234
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

CAn you put it in bootloader? If so do it and then flash your stock rom, then try to flash again ...your phone is probably far from being a brick...we hope
Old 09-12-2009, 10:05 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc Diamond and HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell Mobility

phone swapper is a n00b
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

I may be wrong but I think the link on page 1 of this thread leads to the diamond rom on hotfile. I searched through several pages but didn't see any mention of this. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
Old 09-12-2009, 10:19 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Blackberry Curve 9330
Carrier: Sprint

oarenj is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior1234 View Post
CAn you put it in bootloader? If so do it and then flash your stock rom, then try to flash again ...your phone is probably far from being a brick...we hope
I did, same thing. I did bootloader, stock rom and still sitting on the Touchpro screen
Old 09-12-2009, 10:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

viper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good work

Never got a reply, anyone have this keyboard in a cab? In the about screen it says "htc touch input for pocket pc 2.0 33633" I did find one that was green but it had the lame arrows
Old 09-12-2009, 10:47 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

I use Fingerkeyboard and I think it is better than EZinput.
Think I liked EZinput 2.1 best out of those.
Seach EZinput no arrows.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-12-2009, 10:53 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by phone swapper View Post
I may be wrong but I think the link on page 1 of this thread leads to the diamond rom on hotfile. I searched through several pages but didn't see any mention of this. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
What makes you think that? Just checked it myself and all seems normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oarenj View Post
I did, same thing. I did bootloader, stock rom and still sitting on the Touchpro screen
This SHOULD work. Couple of questions-How are you entering bootloader (hold power, volume down, push reset with stylus)?
You could try flashing without your SD card in, in case something on there is throwing off the process. Also try a different stock ROM.
I'm by no means an expert, just read a lot. Sounds like a bad flash of Energy but usually the flash to stock takes care of it. Have patience, maybe someone smarter than me can chime in.
Old 09-12-2009, 10:58 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper8u2 View Post
Never got a reply, anyone have this keyboard in a cab? In the about screen it says "htc touch input for pocket pc 2.0 33633" I did find one that was green but it had the lame arrows
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=536215

Here ya go.
Old 09-12-2009, 11:08 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Deleteing the new cab wont reset the reg mod.

"HKLM > Comm > ConnMgr > Planner > Settings > SuspendResume - GPRS_bye_if_device_off"-I get this when I make the mod via TPTweak and AC and gives my Tachi fits.
But when I deleted the cab that same path says ~GPRS! (view with RegEdit) Did my 10 Call Test and NO issue!
No idea how that makes a difference. But I found the same "blame" on AC as ahuskins did but it's working for me. Threefaces has different values in his Guide for the same issue. Tried them on 811 and it was a no go, more testing to do....

EDIT: Edited my original post.
Ok hours several hours later and my data is still shutting off every minute or so when idle. I am going to leave it like this and check on the tbattery numbers as ahuskins mentioned just for shiggles and giggles. My question is how do I reset the registry since I have already deleted the cab? Good old hard reset to be sure or which entry do I need to edit? Also, couldn't the battery numbers be affected also by radio?? i.e I roam ALOT with my current radio, even around home so I am sure the constant searching for signal is also affecting my drain significantly.

I fully appreciate what ahuskins figured out. I kept thinking last night that my battery was draining faster as I surfed the net and the data kept connecting and disconnecting. Wasn't smart enough to check the fantstic battery ap NRG gave us to use! But as I mentioned my signal strength at home is about 1 bar, 2 tops, sometimes none so I am not sure if that could also affect anything. I'm so glad he figured this issue out I am ready to bury it with AVG or whatever the heck it is!

Anyways THANKS to ahuskins, great find!!! D>
Old 09-12-2009, 11:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
I use Fingerkeyboard and I think it is better than EZinput.
Think I liked EZinput 2.1 best out of those.
Seach EZinput no arrows.
man, I totally disagree with that. I think EZinput is WAY better than those dinky tiny full qwerty buttons on FKB.

I think FKB looks awesome, but for useability I give it a zero.........

I use Touchpal myself, which IMHO is far & away the best SIP available once you use it for a few weeks & learn all the ins/outs of that system...

~John
Old 09-12-2009, 11:22 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
Ok hours several hours later and my data is still shutting off every minute or so when idle. I am going to leave it like this and check on the tbattery numbers as ahuskins mentioned just for shiggles and giggles. My question is how do I reset the registry since I have already deleted the cab? Good old hard reset to be sure or which entry do I need to edit? Also, couldn't the battery numbers be affected also by radio?? i.e I roam ALOT with my current radio, even around home so I am sure the constant searching for signal is also affecting my drain significantly.

I fully appreciate what ahuskins figured out. I kept thinking last night that my battery was draining faster as I surfed the net and the data kept connecting and disconnecting. Wasn't smart enough to check the fantstic battery ap NRG gave us to use! But as I mentioned my signal strength at home is about 1 bar, 2 tops, sometimes none so I am not sure if that could also affect anything. I'm so glad he figured this issue out I am ready to bury it with AVG or whatever the heck it is!

Anyways THANKS to ahuskins, great find!!! D>
There are a few ways to edit the reg. For this one I'd use Registry Editor under Start>Utilites>Tweaks. Follow the path down to the value you want to change. Make sure you're schooled in Reg edits, you dont wanna mess things up in there.
Edit:
HKLM>Comm>ConnMgr/Planner/Settings/suspendresume
The edits made with this program seem to stick but just to be sure wait a few and soft reset.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 09-12-2009 at 11:25 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro