View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 10:53 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phone swapper View Post
I may be wrong but I think the link on page 1 of this thread leads to the diamond rom on hotfile. I searched through several pages but didn't see any mention of this. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
What makes you think that? Just checked it myself and all seems normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oarenj View Post
I did, same thing. I did bootloader, stock rom and still sitting on the Touchpro screen
This SHOULD work. Couple of questions-How are you entering bootloader (hold power, volume down, push reset with stylus)?
You could try flashing without your SD card in, in case something on there is throwing off the process. Also try a different stock ROM.
I'm by no means an expert, just read a lot. Sounds like a bad flash of Energy but usually the flash to stock takes care of it. Have patience, maybe someone smarter than me can chime in.