PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2009, 12:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Bell

drvon is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 5 | Manila 2.1!

The rom needs to be updated with the new version of slide2shutdown I installed it and that version works fine, now how do I remapp the power button in the mean time?
Old 09-06-2009, 01:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

saf100792 is becoming a great contributor
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 5 | Manila 2.1!

Just flashed runs and looks great thanks for the update NRG
Old 09-06-2009, 01:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: Verizon

lunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Runs great, gorgeous ROM as usual - thanks!

One issue, seems at least one other poster on this thread had the same:

After I did a restore of a Sprite backup your fabulous homepage image was replaced by grey (default?) image, though it did still have your blue graphic at the bottom.

I launched the 'wallpaper' function in Manila 'Settings' tab and foolishly chose 'no' option, now the blue graphic at the bottom is gone, too. Subsequent attempts to launch the wallpaper function are unsuccessful, it has never started again since the first time.
Old 09-06-2009, 01:40 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

@ ngrz-First Impression=gorgeous!! Loving the new icons. Very quick as always. In call volume control working beautifully!! Thank you! Never ceases to amaze! Worth the wait!

@All-If your screen doesn't come on during a call when you bring it down from your ear, just press the center of the D pad.
UPDATE:My screen appears to only go dark if the phone is charging. Unplugged and the screen stays on.

Also I followed Threefaces advice and AFTER flash did Hard Reset X2, followed by a soft reset. Just always done, maybe overkill but with EVERY build to date I notice that with each HR the Screen Alignment process gets faster and faster, no question. Just throwing it out there.

Off to explore...

Last edited by iknowsquat; 09-06-2009 at 02:33 AM.
Old 09-06-2009, 01:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

soinkster is keeping up the good worksoinkster is keeping up the good work

new rom lovely but i still have the same old gripe when using the keypad cab it does not open after a reset to type text i have to go to settings to remind the phone to display
Old 09-06-2009, 01:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO
Carrier: CRICKET

davincibz is a n00b

thanks for the rom
its great. just flashed and will post any bugs if there is any.

one thing that happened to me.

after installing arcsoft my battery icon now shows 100 full. how to fix this.

thanks
Old 09-06-2009, 01:52 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touc Pro

awr118 is a n00b

Love the new ROM. Does anyone know how to turn all the highlights and menu highlights green instead of blue, I think it would be nice to have the highlights the same color green as the keys on the Sprint Touch Pro. Any ways would be greatly appreciated.
Old 09-06-2009, 02:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: DROID
Carrier: Verizon

jrodizzkool01 is keeping up the good workjrodizzkool01 is keeping up the good work

Rom looks great but for some reason, its just painfully slow. Scrolling side to side in tf3d (rhodium one) is laggy and whenever i open up a program, it takes a couple seconds to load. I havent had this problem with any of your other roms and im not sure why im having it with this build. Any suggestions? I already tried hard resets.
Old 09-06-2009, 02:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunacie View Post
Runs great, gorgeous ROM as usual - thanks!

One issue, seems at least one other poster on this thread had the same:

After I did a restore of a Sprite backup your fabulous homepage image was replaced by grey (default?) image, though it did still have your blue graphic at the bottom.

I launched the 'wallpaper' function in Manila 'Settings' tab and foolishly chose 'no' option, now the blue graphic at the bottom is gone, too. Subsequent attempts to launch the wallpaper function are unsuccessful, it has never started again since the first time.

Download BkAllTabs manila2.1 fix v2.zip from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=551614

Unzip into \Windows folder.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-06-2009, 02:29 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrodizzkool01 View Post
Rom looks great but for some reason, its just painfully slow. Scrolling side to side in tf3d (rhodium one) is laggy and whenever i open up a program, it takes a couple seconds to load. I havent had this problem with any of your other roms and im not sure why im having it with this build. Any suggestions? I already tried hard resets.
Mine is responding quick as usual, if you did HRx2 and a SR and still have the issue, maybe it was a bad flash? Possibly a re-flash will cure it? Just guessing.

@MMS-can send recieve pics from wimno/htc, just not TF3D. Have to go into Programs>Pictures and Videos to send a pic and Programs>Messaging to view a received pic. Am I missing something? I know I could run the remove MMS cab and install Arcsoft but I'm going to hold off for now and try it this way.
Edit:Reason I'm asking is because Change Log says "Updated MMS app" so I want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 09-06-2009 at 02:37 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro