PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 12:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalz71 View Post
Flyingwolf. I have had excellent experience with ACR(Auto Call Recorded) and its freeware. Look it up and here it is.

www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-download-acr-auto-call-recorder.html
I use it all the time and record it to me card.
The link it's not working
Old 08-13-2009, 12:10 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

flyingwolf is a n00b
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Flyingwolf. I have had excellent experience with ACR(Auto Call Recorded) and its freeware. Look it up and here it is.

There seems to be a lot of misgivings in the comments on that software, I will have to try it for myself.
Old 08-13-2009, 12:12 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by digiblur View Post
Because people have this crazy mentality in their head.... reminds over some other development stuff where people got crazier and crazier....flash the old file again...factory default.. flash stock...factory default 3 times and reboot... hold it over your head and aim it directly in the path of the sun at 12 noon and hit reboot one more time. flash the new file once and factory default. flash again 2 times and factory default. take the battery out and run around the house with the battery clockwise... put the battery in... take it out... run back around the house counter-clockwise. now have your friend take the device and you take the battery...then you run clockwise and he runs counter-clockwise. meet in the middle at exactly 6:12pm and turn the device on with the battery in it.

Flash the new ROM... hard reset and you're good to go. End of story.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...69545&page=825
Old 08-13-2009, 12:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

socalz71 is keeping up the good worksocalz71 is keeping up the good work

give it a try. you will not be dissapointed. Ive used it for several months and very happy with it. Sorry cut and past the url.
Old 08-13-2009, 12:19 AM
N00b

gmdphd is becoming a great contributor
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

What were your settings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlower View Post
Can anyone tell me what the mms settings for verizon are? Goto inbox/menu/mms options/servers. Cant send/receive pic. messages. Thanks!

**I figured it out...just missed something stupid, it's been a long day.
Old 08-13-2009, 12:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:

Link is dead, can someone post the cab? Copying and pasting the url does not work for me.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 08-13-2009, 12:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...-recorder.html

Ok this link worked.

Edit: here is the direct xda link http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=536472

Last edited by fat boy; 08-13-2009 at 12:40 AM.
Old 08-13-2009, 12:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro/PsykiRom

dboogie2288 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to dboogie2288 Send a message via Yahoo to dboogie2288 Send a message via Skype™ to dboogie2288

Anyone have a good working Tachi Build?

I prefer the titanium only install, but the stock dialer and its bugs drive me insane. I'll take tachi over not having a call history option.

I installed CMYLXs energy themed tachi, but the incoming call screen was jacked. It used to work fine on previous builds, so I'm not sure what happened, but all my existing stored tachi dialers arent working properly.
Old 08-13-2009, 12:28 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
The link it's not working

http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...-recorder.html
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-13-2009, 12:38 AM
VIP Member

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by digiblur View Post
Because people have this crazy mentality in their head.... reminds over some other development stuff where people got crazier and crazier....flash the old file again...factory default.. flash stock...factory default 3 times and reboot... hold it over your head and aim it directly in the path of the sun at 12 noon and hit reboot one more time. flash the new file once and factory default. flash again 2 times and factory default. take the battery out and run around the house with the battery clockwise... put the battery in... take it out... run back around the house counter-clockwise. now have your friend take the device and you take the battery...then you run clockwise and he runs counter-clockwise. meet in the middle at exactly 6:12pm and turn the device on with the battery in it.

Flash the new ROM... hard reset and you're good to go. End of story.
LMFAO!!! Really, giggled till my sides hurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
That was an absolutely pointless post.

You don't want to believe that a stock flash will fix the files/settings left on the device from a bad flash or because an installed app caused problems then fine.
A hard reset will NOT always clean the device. That is a fact.
I have had a custom act up and a simple hard reset on that rom caused more problems.
Try and tell me that a hard reset is all that is needed. LOL
So if what you are saying, why even do a hard reset after a new flash?

If say you want to flash the same custom rom over a failed custom rom install it may work better. IDK

But to make the device fresh and error free a stock flash is best before a new custom rom.

If you want to post helpful info then please do but to start acting like an infant and rant about what is the best way to make the device compatible is childish.

If these methods are not needed for you then GO YOU!
If you are one of the people that seem to always have ghost problems after a new flash then what a few of us are suggesting may do the trick.

Why come in and criticize someone for offering methods that we know our selfs work?
If your post helped someone then great but all I saw was rants and *****ing about a few extra steps in the flashing process.
If it does nothing then it does nothing but if it works ( works for myself and others ) why tell other people not to do it?
Gosh, really?

J.eremy - Your post about why to do the hard resets was very informative. Thanks. I personally haven't been flashing to stock each time and haven't had many problems. Maybe lucky; who knows. To each his own.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro