PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2009, 05:14 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Your'e welcome and Your'e welcome.
Looks good winmo.
Old 09-27-2009, 06:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

HotSauce is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to HotSauce
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Love the new ROM. Do you guys have any idea if I could configure my hardware buttons? When I play Kevtris I sometimes hit the phone button by accident and it calls people.
Old 09-27-2009, 08:11 AM
N00b
Carrier: Cricket

Xx_xBLADEx_xX is a n00b

Whats the Changelog for the second Release of the 9/20?
Old 09-27-2009, 08:39 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Some quickies:

Tachi dialer will get stuck as described. the reg edit helps ut is not a fix all. accidental dials may hang the call if u try to termonate them too fast.

the radio thread here at ppcgeeks IS a datbase of which radios work best where...read into it more. people post their location and best radio

coffee time!
Old 09-27-2009, 09:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker

vernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to vernonlbrown

Man I so need another NRG ROM to flash. I'm starting to have withdrawals from waiting. Hope there is a new release soon.
Old 09-27-2009, 10:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post

My first manila mod! Just a simple color change to rootlinux's green clock but ya gotta walk before you can run
I'm probably happier than I should be so forgive me for taking a post to share.
Thanks Man for all of your help! Awesome!

thats pretty nice! can you link where you got your slider please
Old 09-27-2009, 10:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Super EVO 4G

goldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargoldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargoldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to goldgrillshinin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Some quickies:

Tachi dialer will get stuck as described. the reg edit helps ut is not a fix all. accidental dials may hang the call if u try to termonate them too fast.

the radio thread here at ppcgeeks IS a datbase of which radios work best where...read into it more. people post their location and best radio

coffee time!
I seen the radio thread but where is the post with the database?
Old 09-27-2009, 10:41 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post

My first manila mod! Just a simple color change to rootlinux's green clock but ya gotta walk before you can run
I'm probably happier than I should be so forgive me for taking a post to share.
Thanks Man for all of your help! Awesome!
Nice job Winmo! I like the blue. AND Nice job again to Root for the originals. Any chance you might share this blue badboy?
Old 09-27-2009, 11:01 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: US Cellular

Viper Matrix Wireless is a n00b

I have a huge issue here. I can't seem to get the data connection to turn on when sending MMS. It does nothing. I have USCC so I installed Sprints Arcsoft MMS 5.2 version on the device. Does anyone know why the ROMs with the special icons wont work with MMS?
Old 09-27-2009, 11:35 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog3nator View Post
thats pretty nice! can you link where you got your slider please
Again, great work by root on the sliders:
NRG full set.cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
Nice job Winmo! I like the blue. AND Nice job again to Root for the originals. Any chance you might share this blue badboy?
Thanks Man! Glad you like it. What you see is a few different mods. I cant "cab" yet so here's what I can do, included in the zip are the corner clock cab that makes the clock small and puts it...in the corner, roots Green Power Clock cab, and I included my altered manila files. Install the clock and the cornerclock (if you want that look). Then copy the manila files over to Windows. I normally turn off Touch FLo for all manila mods. I did to install roots clock. You should not need to turn off Touch Flo to install the color change. Just write the files over once the clock is installed and soft reset. FYI-the clock is moveable, you can place it anywhere on your screen. Bear with me as I am venturing into uncharted waters. I had some issues with the cornerclock cab and appointments still showing but after a few tries I got the "clean" homescreen I wanted.
If you need help let me know.
blue root clock.zip

Last edited by iknowsquat; 09-27-2009 at 11:38 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro