PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2009, 12:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Iusacell

DavidAbarca is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldgrillshinin View Post
I seen the radio thread but where is the post with the database?
Here you go http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74422
This is already posted in this thread, use te search button and hit tanks
Old 09-27-2009, 12:45 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Again, great work by root on the sliders:
Attachment 43367

Thanks Man! Glad you like it. What you see is a few different mods. I cant "cab" yet so here's what I can do, included in the zip are the corner clock cab that makes the clock small and puts it...in the corner, roots Green Power Clock cab, and I included my altered manila files. Install the clock and the cornerclock (if you want that look). Then copy the manila files over to Windows. I normally turn off Touch FLo for all manila mods. I did to install roots clock. You should not need to turn off Touch Flo to install the color change. Just write the files over once the clock is installed and soft reset. FYI-the clock is moveable, you can place it anywhere on your screen. Bear with me as I am venturing into uncharted waters. I had some issues with the cornerclock cab and appointments still showing but after a few tries I got the "clean" homescreen I wanted.
If you need help let me know.
Attachment 43371
Thanks alot bro. I'll give er a whirl some time later today. Got to work on the honey do list first! Thanks as always and great job!
Old 09-27-2009, 01:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: GALAXY NEXUS
Carrier: Verizon

shaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuff

I'm sure this has been talked about, but I cant find it, in the 1166 pages of this thread lol. so hear it goes. what is everyones ram at when running touch flo 3d, I want to use it so bad. but I've been sticking with titanium, with titanium im averaged out at about 30 mb free ram. with touch flo i go down to about 11mb free. and after letting it sit for a bit it goes down to 2 mb free. that dosent seem right to me..
Old 09-27-2009, 02:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

timbone19 is a n00b

The standard version gave me a virus I am about to try the titanium
Old 09-27-2009, 02:41 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

could someone please upload the nbh file to rapidshare or anywhere, i want the standard file but when i extract the nbh it says its corrupt. if someone can, pm me the link. thanx
Old 09-27-2009, 03:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by impulse View Post
There's definitely something wrong with the dialer in this rom. I saw somebody mention it before, but when you dial a number then hang up right away with the on-screen buttons, it doesn't hang up the call right away and it lags up the phone pretty bad. And sometimes when i use the slider to answer a call, it slides all the way over, but it doesn't answer the call and everything freezes. I have to wait until the person hangs up, then i can call them back. I tried a reflash, and a hard reset. Didn't fix the problem. i flashed my wife's phone and her's has the same problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
I have the same exact problem with the dialer and answering the phone. Though, I do not use Sprint radio. I have a lot of things installed, but so far, the only thing I can think of is the compatibility issue between this built and the dialer.
Check the following Reg key"

HKLM > Comm > ConnMgr > Planner > Settings > SuspendResume
If it is anything BUT #777 this is your issue. Change to #777 and it will resolve your issues with the dialer.
Old 09-27-2009, 03:34 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
Thanks alot bro. I'll give er a whirl some time later today. Got to work on the honey do list first! Thanks as always and great job!
You're too kind-just means I can color within the lines
root let me know that his clock will give you the clean home screen as it doesnt call for any info (call hist, etc) Since his clock is moveable, the cornerclock program will just make the clock smaller.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsoldier79 View Post
I'm sure this has been talked about, but I cant find it, in the 1166 pages of this thread lol. so hear it goes. what is everyones ram at when running touch flo 3d, I want to use it so bad. but I've been sticking with titanium, with titanium im averaged out at about 30 mb free ram. with touch flo i go down to about 11mb free. and after letting it sit for a bit it goes down to 2 mb free. that dosent seem right to me..
I went to Settings-System-Memory and my Program Memory was @ 90MB and Storage (not Storage Card) was @ 300. Is this what you were looking for?
Old 09-27-2009, 03:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

SS70Chevelle is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to SS70Chevelle

I've used almost every ROM out there and this one is by far the cleanest/fastest/most stable of any using WM 6.5. Great job, I really appreciate your work. Keep em coming!
Old 09-27-2009, 03:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: GALAXY NEXUS
Carrier: Verizon

shaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuff

settings/system/memory I have storage free = 187.41 and program free = 10.35, and dropping as i'm typing, with touchflow 3d running, now I turn of touchflow, and turn on titanium. storage free = still 187.41 (obviously) , and program free = 30.49. touch flow 3d uses 20 mb more than titanium?
Old 09-27-2009, 03:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

M3shuggah is becoming a great contributor

I hadn't updated my phone since August, but wow, this new build is just so much better! Thanks NRG, you always impress me when I finally get around to updating.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro