View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 12:45 PM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Again, great work by root on the sliders:
Attachment 43367

Thanks Man! Glad you like it. What you see is a few different mods. I cant "cab" yet so here's what I can do, included in the zip are the corner clock cab that makes the clock small and puts it...in the corner, roots Green Power Clock cab, and I included my altered manila files. Install the clock and the cornerclock (if you want that look). Then copy the manila files over to Windows. I normally turn off Touch FLo for all manila mods. I did to install roots clock. You should not need to turn off Touch Flo to install the color change. Just write the files over once the clock is installed and soft reset. FYI-the clock is moveable, you can place it anywhere on your screen. Bear with me as I am venturing into uncharted waters. I had some issues with the cornerclock cab and appointments still showing but after a few tries I got the "clean" homescreen I wanted.
If you need help let me know.
Attachment 43371
Thanks alot bro. I'll give er a whirl some time later today. Got to work on the honey do list first! Thanks as always and great job!