View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 03:03 PM
jdm627
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdikrik View Post
Just poking my head in here to piss a few people off.

Since im waiting for the next ROM (im still running 08/01) and started a new job, I decided to do something.

Test out battery life.
Im happy to say - Yesterday my phone was taken off the charger at 8:30am. I fell asleep at 2 am and the phone was still showing 1% before i put it back on the charger.

Now - I used my phone. Over 200 texts, internet, using it as a radio while I ran 3 miles (pandora) 6 pic messages and maybe a dozen phone calls.

This is a new TP (my 4th, a refurb) and it has a great battery.
Im using the newest print radio (which i plan to switch back to telus since the signal isnt that good for me) and most importantly LUMOS. Other than that, Ive just followed some of the regedits found in this thread and killed active sync. Thats it.

For all the haters of NRG roms battery life... Ur not trying hard enough. Ive got INCREDIBLE battery life.. with pretty much no work on my part.
Did you have any bugs in 8/01?
Are you using the Standard?