PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 07:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Touch Pro (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

RyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by shred_head View Post
is he maybe employed by HTC, and this is some sort of innovative method to get people into their hardware?
Not very likely, as these are leaked builds of WM, not official releases. You can flash ROMs on many other phones, not just HTC.
Old 11-09-2009, 07:49 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

SonorityGenius is just getting started
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Lets not have insinuations shred-head and just be APPRECIATIVE that NRG is still releasing ROMs for TP1 and STILL updating/upgrading components of said ROM to keep us satisfied! Sheez... why does he HAVE to be employed by HTC? And even if he is, so what? Just enjoy the ROM!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-09-2009, 07:51 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
why does NRG do all this anyway?
anybody know?
Asking this is similar to asking Willy Wonka why he makes candy. Duh.

[QUOTE=tkedch;1313053]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
...dude, Perfect ROM Club...this guy, right here.

HAHAHAHA, =D> there's a perfect rom club that I didn't know about?
Ohhhhh NNNNoooo you know about it bro, it's called EnergyROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Not so fast Kemo Sabe
While that process brings the ringer back I still get it to fail.
Today=ringer fail, turn off Sense, SR, Select new tone, enable Sense. Worked---for awhile, then failed again. So as the saying goes that fix is not Guide Worthy IMO.
I used to be in the PRC
This has become my White Whale. Arrrggghhh!
Tests continue....

Edit-Question to the Room-
Does anyone have Multiple Custom Ringers set-ie one for Default, one for your Girl, one for your OTHER girl - and NOT have the ringer failure? I know Three's set up is stable so I'm looking for a different stable set up to test. Thanks.
Good stuff bro, but no. I have the "glass" ringer set for all callers and just used preloaded alerts.......Mine go out regardless of how I try to stop it. I have shut down this reset that one way, did it backwards (hmmm awkward...), outside, inside, & keepmytones versions of each way and still they go out after a few calls, no more than 30 minutes. Face it we all play with it all the time anyway whats a little tone tending hurt....... lol

Quote:
still....anyone know what his motivation is to be doing this?
......Wonka bro, Wonka. A magician at his art, that is secretive but giving of the very best of his type of medium that no one can recreate as great!!!! Why does he do it you ask......Because he can.

BTW New ROM dowloading.....How is it?????
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-09-2009, 07:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Touch Pro (Sprint)

RyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Not so fast Kemo Sabe
While that process brings the ringer back I still get it to fail.
Today=ringer fail, turn off Sense, SR, Select new tone, enable Sense. Worked---for awhile, then failed again. So as the saying goes that fix is not Guide Worthy IMO.
I used to be in the PRC
This has become my White Whale. Arrrggghhh!
Tests continue....

Edit-Question to the Room-
Does anyone have Multiple Custom Ringers set-ie one for Default, one for your Girl, one for your OTHER girl - and NOT have the ringer failure? I know Three's set up is stable so I'm looking for a different stable set up to test. Thanks.
Yeah, I had a custom default ringtone edited w/ MP3 Trimmer and 2 contacts had different ringtones, also edited w/ MP3 Trimmer. They worked fine all the time ( for the 3 days I had the NOV 5th ROM) until I installed Manila Max... then, even after soft/hard resets, they worked sporadically. Not sure, I don't think anyone is sure why we have these issues. Probably just a ghost in this newly ported, awesome 2.5 release...
Old 11-09-2009, 07:57 PM
N00b

SonorityGenius is just getting started

Quote:
if you are not in fact half retarded, then you are fully retarded,

who said any of it was a bad thing? or not appreciative,

call your mom into the room and tell her you need a spanking and to be sent to your room without supper
Wow! Calm down dude..
Old 11-09-2009, 08:00 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Non of that is contributing to the thread my friends.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-09-2009, 08:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

shred_head is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
BTW New ROM dowloading.....How is it?????

got it,
works,
and its 2.1

on 23504 though, how do you get to the task bar, or good god, how do you close total commander
Old 11-09-2009, 08:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Bell

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to the-wrangler

Quote:
got it,
works,
and its 2.1

on 23504 though, how do you get to the task bar, or good god, how do you close total commander
left hand corner, file - exit for total commander..im still flashing but if its showcase setup like before hold the start menu button or else look for it in the start menu itself
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Going to test ringtones now.
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

likeminas is just getting started

What is it new or updated on the new ROM?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro