PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2009, 02:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28011/21884) |Dec 4| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by honduranthunder View Post
how do you change the clocks on the new dusk theme rom? is there a cab or a hidden button for that?
Take a look over at XDA. Also I found this over there - but it may be wvga only, I haven't tried them yet.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28011/21884) |Dec 4| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiyah View Post
Does Sprint TV work on this ROM? I can get the radio part working on a Sprint TV cab but there isnt even a link for Sprint TV.

I have not used Sprint TV since they removed all of the channels. In other words unless you pay for it, it sucks. Sorry.

Droidrox39
Old 12-16-2009, 02:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
I have not used Sprint TV since they removed all of the channels. In other words unless you pay for it, it sucks. Sorry.
Yeah. I haven't really payed much attention to that or kept up with it... so they removed all the channels you say?
Old 12-16-2009, 02:45 PM
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiyah View Post
Yeah. I haven't really payed much attention to that or kept up with it... so they removed all the channels you say?

Ya pretty much, just about anything with while now is PAY. PAY this and PAY that heck I could buy a TV for what they charge. Seriously though ya they moved everything to "Premium" channels. It sucks.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:53 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by honduranthunder View Post
how do you change the clocks on the new dusk theme rom? is there a cab or a hidden button for that?
There are actually a couple different approached to this:

Currently I'm using

Dusk_Manila_2.5_Simple_Clock_array+B4all.CAB

it has 3 different clocks like this one and a button:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1414641

Then there is this one:

Dusk_Manila_2.5_Clocks_B-1920.CAB

It is a little more extensive it has two buttons and you can slide in between them for some additional options. I don't believe this one has BG4All though.

Its confusing I know you really got to play around with them to get what your looking for.

Last edited by zone23; 12-16-2009 at 02:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

moxica is a n00b

Soft Reset = Hard Reset?

I've installed 28011 StandardM2.5 Dusk, and it was working fine for a few days, and I've had a few soft resets. However, today, I performed a soft reset during a lockup, and when it returned, it started a hard reset of everything. Is this a known side-effect of these ROM's, or does it sound like a hardware issue? Or have I done something stupid like not re-locking or deleting the image file from the SD card?

I'm not concerned about data, as I backup often, but I'd rather not get into a cycle of reinstalling my apps every time my phone locks up.

Thanks.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
There are actually a couple different approached to this:

Currently I'm using

it has 3 different clocks like this one and a button:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1414641

Then there is this one:

It is a little more extensive it has two buttons and you can slide in between them for some additional options. I don't believe this one has BG4All though.
A much better answer and hence my thanks!
Old 12-16-2009, 03:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

honduranthunder is becoming a great contributor

Thanks CMAJEWSK and ZONE23 for the help.. I noticed everyone else had the clocks, and felt left out that's all..lol
Old 12-16-2009, 03:07 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by moxica View Post
Soft Reset = Hard Reset?

I've installed 28011 StandardM2.5 Dusk, and it was working fine for a few days, and I've had a few soft resets. However, today, I performed a soft reset during a lockup, and when it returned, it started a hard reset of everything. Is this a known side-effect of these ROM's, or does it sound like a hardware issue? Or have I done something stupid like not re-locking or deleting the image file from the SD card?

I'm not concerned about data, as I backup often, but I'd rather not get into a cycle of reinstalling my apps every time my phone locks up.

Thanks.

Was the phone laying on a flat surface, was it facing up, not plugged into the charger, was the temperature in the room about 70 degrees? I think it was either the government or Microsoft.

Seriously I have had this happen I think once or twice since I got my phone almost a year ago. I don't know what causes it I just know that its only happened once or twice in almost a year.
Old 12-16-2009, 03:14 PM
VIP Member

This one I have not found a BG4All that works but has some really neet stuff. This one has round clocks but you'll have to figure out how to get to them. It will be fun for you (hint slide your finger between the dots):

This one has BG4All but only 3 clocks.

Last edited by zone23; 12-16-2009 at 03:16 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro