PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2009, 01:01 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Cellular South

[SP]JESTER is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

haha glad to be aboard, was on crackberry for a while but the berry got old to me, im more of a multi tasker :P so far its doin me wonders haha. Anyone know if the battery life on this rom last longer than the Mightyrom? if not i guess i can tell all of you tommorow haha
Old 08-11-2009, 01:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

lloway21 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to lloway21
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Is anyone else experiencing a problem when you open up your inbox and click on a message to read it but you can't click menu b/c it's greyed out ???
Old 08-11-2009, 01:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint PCS

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SP]JESTER View Post
haha glad to be aboard, was on crackberry for a while but the berry got old to me, im more of a multi tasker :P so far its doin me wonders haha. Anyone know if the battery life on this rom last longer than the Mightyrom? if not i guess i can tell all of you tommorow haha
yes welcome to the thread, one piece of advice, DON'T GO TO SLEEP

if you do you shall be bombarded by at least 20 pages to read tomorrow to get caught up

Last edited by J.eremy; 08-11-2009 at 01:09 AM. Reason: i cant spell
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:09 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

Is the Tachi Dialer fixed so you can dial a new number when using the Titanium.

when I try to dial a number the number has to be saved to the contacts before I am able to call the number

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

Old 08-11-2009, 01:10 AM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
try this for the battery power

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=450318
Old 08-11-2009, 01:11 AM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Are you considering the combination with Lumos?
Did you test all together?
I did test that, but found at most a 20 mA savings for turning the backlight all the way down or with Lumos. While this is helpful, it does not seem to be the major issue.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Read Battery.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...69545&page=660
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=450318
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...69545&page=674

I tested the same Lumos with other Rom's and the results only with Aurora are so Fantasticcccc.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloway21 View Post
Is anyone else experiencing a problem when you open up your inbox and click on a message to read it but you can't click menu b/c it's greyed out ???
I just added my gmail account and sent myself a test message.

and it works perfect. nothing is grayed out at all.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:15 AM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.eremy View Post
Well i didnt install your cab, but i can tell you this

With my phone with nothing more installed than Lumos my discharge is

with (WIFI Off, Phone On, Bluetooth Off) 157 mA - Connected to network @ EVDO
and
with (WIFI On, Phone On, Bluetooth On) 387 mA - Connected to network @ EVDO
lol that last one was with everything on phone, bluetooth, evdo, wifi EVERYTHING! lol

so i dont get the point of all these batter super saver tweaks??

so it appears that with everything on, my phone still uses less power than just your wifi at the highest setting....

**EDIT** Im starting to think its all these bat tweak cabs killing everyones batteries lol

Well, that is great to hear but I think that there are many people experiencing more battery drain.
  • Can I ask what radio you are using?
  • Do you use Exchange email?
  • What cell provider do you use?
Don't get me wrong, I love this ROM so far. I am just trying to pitch in to make it a little better.
BTW 387 mA is still higher than I would ideally target. Your phone charges at a maximum of 500 mA off usb without using NueBattery to get around 900 mA. That means that you will experience extreemly slow charges with your radio on.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2037 View Post
Well, that is great to hear but I think that there are many people experiencing more battery drain.
  • Can I ask what radio you are using?
  • Do you use Exchange email?
  • What cell provider do you use?
Don't get me wrong, I love this ROM so far. I am just trying to pitch in to make it a little better.
Its all in my sig, but ill post it anyway

Phone - HTC Touch Pro | Carrier - Sprint PCS | ROM - EnergyROM 'Aurora' Standard 8/09 | Manilla -2.1.38658.0 VGA CFC | Radio - v1.12.34F
PRL - 60652 | PRI - 2.34_003

yes but that 387mA is with absolutely everything on, wifi, bluetooth, data, radio, everything. I just did that for ****s and giggles

And no i dont use exchange email, i use an imap4 server. gmail apps for domains to be exact

nuebattery is pre-installed man for faster charging off usb

check your
START > Utilities > Tweaks folder

on a nice clean rom

Last edited by J.eremy; 08-11-2009 at 01:27 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro