PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2009, 11:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgj View Post
Did you try the new version today 8/11 ???
I'm on the 8/11 ROM now and don't have the extended appt view anymore...
Do you have it with the latest release?
Old 08-11-2009, 11:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoob View Post
Yeah which release are we talking about. I just pulled the ROM down about an hour ago.

Is this the most recent?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Yes this version at least on my phone only shows today's events. Previous versions showed a week or so. Big old "Call History" buttons in the way too.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

cmgj is keeping up the good workcmgj is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoob View Post
I do... just like the above post (from zone23)...Maybe it only shows todays appointments...

If I Helped you, Press Thanks!-------------|

Last edited by cmgj; 08-11-2009 at 11:38 AM.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Does anyone know the reg values for the left and right soft keys? I need to add that to my provisioning file. Thanks!

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|
Old 08-11-2009, 11:41 AM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgj View Post
I do... just like the above post (from zone23)...Maybe it only shows todays appointments...
I think he means he wants to see appointments for the next date.

Like if I didnt' have an apt today or tomorrow then it would have the next appt up with the date and/or Day (can't remember exactly)

I'm on SS right now and it shows appts for today and tomorrow, with the ones tomorrow having "(tomorrow)" next to them
Old 08-11-2009, 11:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TouchPro 2
Carrier: MetroPCS

S8perman is keeping up the good workS8perman is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to S8perman

Quote:
Originally Posted by murducky View Post
screenshot please ?
Attached.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (9.1 KB, 70 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamynzNPearlz View Post
Does anyone know the reg values for the left and right soft keys? I need to add that to my provisioning file. Thanks!

\HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila

HomeLSKArguments
HomeLSKPath
HomeLSKText

HomeRSKArguments
HomeRSKPath
HomeRSKText

Arguments is optional (but needed for things like switching Manila pages). Text and path should be self explanatory. LSK is for Left Soft Key, and RSK is for Right Soft Key.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:45 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
I think he means he wants to see appointments for the next date.

Like if I didnt' have an apt today or tomorrow then it would have the next appt up with the date and/or Day (can't remember exactly)

I'm on SS right now and it shows appts for today and tomorrow, with the ones tomorrow having "(tomorrow)" next to them
Exactly, with the 8/01 release- just prior to Manila 2.1, I could see appts all the way to the 27th of this month... I miss that.

Now with the 8/11 release, I can only see apppts up to the next day.

I guess I can stand it since so far everything else seems to be working fine as of my flash this morning.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:45 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Yes this version at least on my phone only shows today's events. Previous versions showed a week or so. Big old "Call History" buttons in the way too.
I'm not seeing this. I'm on 8/6...about to flash 8/11 in a minute.

My homescreen displays my upcoming appointments under the Call History. Shows my noon appointment currently...and I can see an event for tomorrow [although it runs behind the slider]. It doesn't seem to be going out to the rest of the week. I have an appointment on Thursday that isn't displayed when I flip the clock up. Anyway...I'm going to get into 8/11 and see what's cooking.

I included a third pic of a pop up appointment displaying, as well. ...for tommyr.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen10.jpg (82.7 KB, 48 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen11.jpg (76.8 KB, 32 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen12.jpg (51.1 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro