View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 12:00 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.a View Post
I used "Data_backup" which was recommended in the sticky for how to flash. I did the flash earlier today, played with it for a bit then installed data-backup cab. From here I chose to restore, and all PIm was restored. i was surprised to see the emails accounts on the today screen because i used to have to re-enter all the email accounts after a flash.

Again, the weird thing is that while I can see my 5 email accounts on the today screen, going to accounts setup does not show any of these accounts so I cant erase the accounts.
When you say "Today" screen I assume you mean the Mail Tab in TouchFlo?
I've never used that program, nor heard of a PIM back up that saves account settings. So if your accounts are showing in Touch Flo, but you cant open them or erase the accounts I'd say you need a hard reset. First, back up your PIM with another program. There is a program cooked in by nrgz under Start-Utilities or if you use Sashimi there is one there as well.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 10-04-2009 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Incomplete sentence
This post has been thanked 1 times.