View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 11:44 PM
christian.a
Regular 'Geeker

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
What back up program are you using? Your post makes it sound like you're not sure how your email accounts appeared after the flash? If you set them up properly and had a good flash then not sure why you cant open the full message.
Regardless,I think you need to start over. Erase the accounts and re-establish one at a time to ensure they are working properly. One thought-you wont be able to make account changes while the account is syncing so let all Send/Recieves finish before you make any changes. Let me know how it goes, I'll help anyway I can.
I used "Data_backup" which was recommended in the sticky for how to flash. I did the flash earlier today, played with it for a bit then installed data-backup cab. From here I chose to restore, and all PIm was restored. i was surprised to see the emails accounts on the today screen because i used to have to re-enter all the email accounts after a flash.

Again, the weird thing is that while I can see my 5 email accounts on the today screen, going to accounts setup does not show any of these accounts so I cant erase the accounts.