View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 02:44 PM
ahuskins
VIP Member

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
You cursed my phone, son. I actually tried this just before posting it and I thought it worked. ...re-testing gave me the tachi issue AND knocked out my data connection so that I'd need to soft reset to reestablish. [this is with an active data connection drawing data while a phone call comes in].

CURSES!

...kinda.

EDIT: [further curiosity] This test assumes that you have an active data connection at the time you receive a call. I want to try this with the #777 edit and see if it also fails. I'm wondering if the fact that it's active that makes the difference...not whether or not its disabling itself, you know?

I'm going to test again with #777.
It won't fail. Sorry to burst your bubble. That's why I did all that battery testing with the data connected but not active and data disconnected and not active. Came up with the same results. Same current draw disconnected as connected but inactive.
This post has been thanked 1 times.