View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 07:54 PM
bigchico67
Regular 'Geeker

bigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bigchico67
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstai View Post
hey guys ... I have gone through a bunch of the pages here in the forum and i can't seem to find an answer to this. So if it is in here and I missed it i do aplogize. I love the rom and the only thing i'm having an issue with is w/ the screen locking up while im on a call. It does not happen on every call but it will happen atleast 1-2 times a day, I can be on the phone talking to someone and then the screen will turn off and will not turn back on at all. The phone will still operate as normal, as i can hear text messages coming in and other ppl try calling but the screen will stay black. The power button does not do anything and the only way i can fix it is by doing a soft reset. Has anyone else had this issue and know how to fix it? Thanks for all the help.
You try installing the rom again. I have not had any issues at all with this 9/6 build. I had the original genesis and had some issues, but all good now. So try to reflash again, should take care of it.

This post has been thanked 1 times.