View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 01:02 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkme73 View Post
Ok all caught up:

Sprint OEM shipped image flashed
Completely installed with stock customizations
Dialer worked just fine. No delays.
Hard reset.
Reloaded/customized back into stock image.
Again, no problems.
Flahsed Energy 9/5/09 standard rom
Booted, customized, rebooted.
Hard Reset
Booted, customized itself, rebooted.

Now, when I make a call, the soft hangup button appears to work so long as I hang up AFTER the call has connected. If i hang up while it still says "dialing", it hangs, and the call continues. The screen drops out of the dialer, back to the today screen.

Pressing the talk/phone button brings nothing but panic. These are very similar symptoms to the original post.

How do I know what the default dialer is on the standard Rom, and how to I change it? I'm embarassed taht I don't know these things. I am watching the sushimi tutorial videos on youtub though - that has to count for something
First page, Post #3 nrgz has a tachi disabler cab, BUT read the warning, you wont be able to dial from Touch Flo.