View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 12:15 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21725) ** || Build date 52809 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr3akoutyamind View Post
ok ....... so ... NRGZ ... b4 your ROM i had MightyMike's ... BOTH of you have great ROM's ... but when i flashed your ROM of mighty mikes ... something simply bad went wrong lol ... after flashing your ROM i hard reset 3 times just to be safe .. and a few days later i decided to flash Juicy's ROM ... i hard reset b4 flashing his ROM just to be safe ... well .. after flashing Juicy's ... your bootloader screen still STICK's as the first "image" that comes too .... where it reads the stat's of the phone (radio vers., ROM vers., device info ... ETC. ETC.) ....

i was JW ... is there a way to get rid of that back to the original ... becuz ive flashed from ROM to ROM .. to see if it would override that .. but no avail ... its still there ...<~ that backround but at the bootloader screen ...
see post #4
This post has been thanked 3 times.