PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2009, 05:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: ALLTEL

jsminnis is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
What do you mean?
How did u move your clock to the left side and get your tabs to look like that?

Nevermind I got the look I wanted

Last edited by jsminnis; 09-07-2009 at 09:19 AM.
Old 09-07-2009, 06:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Herman (Touch Pro)
Carrier: Verizon

adipose is just getting started
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Verizon MMS still not working...

Well, guys, it was fun while it lasted. I really love this ROM, it makes my stock ROMs look like garbage. But, it has killed my MMS and nothing I do will bring it back. I have tried every version of arcsoft, reflashed again and again and installed carefully according to about 5 different sets of instructions. It always does "originator address not found."

Currently I am using:

Remove PictureMail & Arcsoft.cab
dcd Verizon Carrier 20090831.cab
Arcsoft Verizon MMS 5.0.69.44.cab

I have also tried these versions (reflashing each time, just in case).

dcd_Verizon_Carrier_20081031.cab
GC Arcsoft MMS 5.0.31.25.cab
GC VZW Arcsoft MMS 5.0.70.24.cab

Just to be clear, I am on a Sprint Touch Pro (Herman) activated on Verizon. I could do MMS before (using Verizon Touch Pro ROM), but not since flashing energy ROM.

If anyone has any new ideas, I'd appreciate it. Until then, I go back to WinMo 6.1...

-Dan

PS (I already know about setting X-VzW-MDN to my number. It doesn't help, although I always do it if it doesn't get set automatically. I also have tried setting the MMS settings to use "Verizon Wireless", "The Internet", and "NETWORK"...no dice either).

Last edited by adipose; 09-07-2009 at 06:45 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-07-2009, 07:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by adipose View Post

Just to be clear, I am on a Sprint Touch Pro (Herman) activated on Verizon. I could do MMS before (using Verizon Touch Pro ROM), but not since flashing energy ROM.
That's really odd, I also have a Sprint TP activated on VZ & my MMS works fine.

I don't use NRG ROM anymore (I am running NFSFAN's newest), but when I did use NRG I had no MMS problems. I would install Arcsoft right after a flash & it always worked.

~John
Old 09-07-2009, 09:10 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: sprint

es3045 is a n00b

I changed my wallpaper but i want to go back to the september 6 wallpaper. where can i find it on the device?
Old 09-07-2009, 09:26 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidxa View Post
I downloaded and installed the newest ROM (dated Sep 6th) but when I go to settings > Device Info, I see ROM version listed as September 05 2009.

So my question is, did I really download the newest ROM or is this just a mistake?
+1 Hope it's just a typo, can anyone else confirm? Another concern, I still cant send MMS from TF3D Album, should I be able to?
EDIT: Or where is Slide2Shutdown? Cant seem to find it? It's not under Programs.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 09-07-2009 at 09:40 AM.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

ajskhan is becoming a great contributor

Does anyone have a link to the screenlock app? or a screenshot? thanks, and will be flashing to this today!
Old 09-07-2009, 09:50 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanNaz View Post
I love the ROM, but ever since the Aug 11th build, I've noticed my TXT button doesn't work. The OS recognizes it because I see the rotating busy indication on the screen when I press it. I'm using the stock Standard ROM with no extra software.
There's a fix for this by J.eremy...either search this thread or check out the Guide linked to my sig, there's a link within the guide [towards the bottom] that will fix the problem. It's the TXT and Envelope buttons that don't respond. ...the cab fixes it.
Old 09-07-2009, 10:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
+1 Hope it's just a typo, can anyone else confirm? Another concern, I still cant send MMS from TF3D Album, should I be able to?
EDIT: Or where is Slide2Shutdown? Cant seem to find it? It's not under Programs.
You should be able to tell if it's the updated rom as long as Slide to Shutdown looks good. In the first 9/6 release the images in Slide to Shutdown were way to small.

To answer you other question, Slide to Shutdown is linked to the power button, just hold it for 3 seconds.
Old 09-07-2009, 10:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajskhan View Post
Does anyone have a link to the screenlock app? or a screenshot? thanks, and will be flashing to this today!

I would suggest using S2U2, I have been using it for quite sometime and it doesn't seem to affect my battery life much, Also, the built in Lock app was buggy last time I used it, It would relock itself right after unlocking it, unless you waited for a few seconds after pushing the power key to slide to unlock.

S2u2 is also highly customizable

Old 09-07-2009, 10:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

houdini is keeping up the good workhoudini is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
I repeated your isssue but...Where is your music? Mine's on my SD card. I click Menu>Open File>Storage Card>Music and I'm golden. Dont know if that helps?
I fixed my window media player crashing problem by going to menu->update library. All is well now.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro