PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2009, 02:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6850
Carrier: Sprint

ACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Blue Theme for Slide2Shutdown. Must Unzip to \Windows\gfx folder.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Slide2ShutdownBlueTheme.zip (94.2 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 09-07-2009, 02:15 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManUtd07 View Post
@rootlinux,

what slider icons are those?
They are the icons that came with NRG Genesis rom.
Liked them so much I didn't change them.
I added the clearslider over it and then used the retractor cab to hide them when not in use.
Works well and looks bloody sweet.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-07-2009, 02:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6850

ACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

For all you late night peeps. Stumbled across this and it actually works to eliminate most of the Keyboard lag in SMS. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=73005
Old 09-07-2009, 02:27 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
anyone else have a problem with windows media player crashing/shutting down? When I launch it, I click 'my music' then 'all music' and then it immediately shuts down the application. I've tried many times and it fails ever time. After flash I did a hard reset and have done multiple soft resets...still crashing wmp.
I repeated your isssue but...Where is your music? Mine's on my SD card. I click Menu>Open File>Storage Card>Music and I'm golden. Dont know if that helps?

Last edited by iknowsquat; 09-07-2009 at 03:43 AM.
Old 09-07-2009, 02:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Wisdom3G is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to Wisdom3G Send a message via Yahoo to Wisdom3G

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACoolGuy View Post
Blue Theme for Slide2Shutdown. Must Unzip to \Windows\gfx folder.
Thanks too much for this lil surprise!!..I am pleased with the end results...Definitely should be implemented into the rom.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Apr 20| 21899 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
Old 09-07-2009, 02:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Wisdom3G is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to Wisdom3G Send a message via Yahoo to Wisdom3G

Kudos on the keyboard fix!!...Thanks!
Old 09-07-2009, 03:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
I repeated your isssue but...Where is your music? Mine's on my SD card. I click Menu>Open File>Storage Card>Music and I'm golden. Dont know if that helps?

My sig says 905 but I just flashed 906.

+1 no trouble @ all
Old 09-07-2009, 03:15 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jagojago is a n00b

Question: I have installed your previous version a few days ago on my new phone (and love your ROM) and since installed some other games and programs and contacts. Will I lose everything if I upgrade to your Sep. 6th version? If so, is there an easy way to back everything up and restore the data after installing the new version?
Old 09-07-2009, 03:41 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagojago View Post
Question: I have installed your previous version a few days ago on my new phone (and love your ROM) and since installed some other games and programs and contacts. Will I lose everything if I upgrade to your Sep. 6th version? If so, is there an easy way to back everything up and restore the data after installing the new version?
Yes, each build requires a new flash. You start with a clean slate. You have a lot of different options. A lot of people, including myself use a program called Sashimi to back up everything. Check out the link below for a good thread on it here in PPCG:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=75214&page=15
You also have the usual-Active Sync for contacts/calendar backup. There's a program under Start>Utilites called PIM Backup that can help as well.
Hope that gives you enough to get started on.
Old 09-07-2009, 05:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff

I downloaded and installed the newest ROM (dated Sep 6th) but when I go to settings > Device Info, I see ROM version listed as September 05 2009.

So my question is, did I really download the newest ROM or is this just a mistake?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro