PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 09:15 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

darndot is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Long time lurker. I am using 28005 27.Nov.2009 2.5. The main issue I have am having is adding Appointments to my calendar. I add an appointment and fill out the info. I click on the date field and the calendar appears. I tap on the date and it highlights, but that is it. I think the bottom of the calandar is cut off by the buttom menu bar.

I am a business user and so far this is the biggest problem.
Thanks for such a great ROM.
Old 12-01-2009, 10:39 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darndot View Post
Long time lurker. I am using 28005 27.Nov.2009 2.5. The main issue I have am having is adding Appointments to my calendar. I add an appointment and fill out the info. I click on the date field and the calendar appears. I tap on the date and it highlights, but that is it. I think the bottom of the calandar is cut off by the buttom menu bar.

Someone else posted this as a problem as well, I never have a problem but I think it's just the order/path I use.
This is all within Sense:
What I've always done is select the date FIRST from let's say the Month view or the Day view, then select New Appointment from that day and I'm golden.
If I go Menu/New Appointment then I do run into that issue.
Hope that helps.
Old 12-01-2009, 11:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

thestick00 is keeping up the good workthestick00 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to thestick00

Okay. I am pulling out hair over here. I cannot get this working for the life of me. Uninstalled arcsoft, reset and installed the latest jd arsoft cab,reset. The message is till not sending. I get an error "unable to send". Am I still missing something. I cant figure this out still after using the steps others have tried. It is working in this rom right?
Old 12-01-2009, 11:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by darndot View Post

You can still select the date by pushing in the circle directional button. That is what I do to work around the issue.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-01-2009, 11:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Alright I need someone to help me feel stupid. I changed the wallpaper for my weather wallpaper with one of my images in my storage card and now I'm having difficulty finding a way to make it revert back to the default image.
Old 12-01-2009, 11:10 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestick00 View Post
Okay. I am pulling out hair over here. I cannot get this working for the life of me. Uninstalled arcsoft, reset and installed the latest jd arsoft cab,reset. The message is till not sending. I get an error "unable to send". Am I still missing something. I cant figure this out still after using the steps others have tried. It is working in this rom right?
You're talking MMS right? I did that set up and sending has been fine. THIS AM I'm getting Error messages but my pic is still going through-where/who are you sending it to? Double check and make sure it didnt get sent regardless of the message you're getting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post
Alright I need someone to help me feel stupid. I changed the wallpaper for my weather wallpaper with one of my images in my storage card and now I'm having difficulty finding a way to make it revert back to the default image.
Good tip! Fooled me cuz I cant use the directional pad to change the date so I didnt try the center button. Not an issue for me since I use the path I described above but Thanks!

Quote:
lol-I've messed with it so much that I dont remember what the default wallpaper was. Was it the Energy Blue Wave? There should be a copy of it in your My Pictures folder, "comes with the ROM"

Last edited by iknowsquat; 12-01-2009 at 11:16 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-01-2009, 11:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

thestick00 is keeping up the good workthestick00 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to thestick00

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
You're talking MMS right? I did that set up and sending has been fine. THIS AM I'm getting Error messages but my pic is still going through-where/who are you sending it to? Double check and make sure it didnt get sent regardless of the message you're getting.

Good tip! Fooled me cuz I cant use the directional pad to change the date so I didnt try the center button. Not an issue for me since I use the path I described above but Thanks!

lol-I've messed with it so much that I dont remember what the default wallpaper was. Was it the Energy Blue Wave? There should be a copy of it in your My Pictures folder, "comes with the ROM"
I am currently sending out test mms to a handful of people. All items i have sent have not been received on the other end. So far I used both sprint and cingular folks to test. I get the "unable to send" and nothing happens on their end.

Which version are you using?
Old 12-01-2009, 11:25 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Quote:
Originally Posted by netengineer View Post
I am on the 21877 Nov 27 Sense 2.5 and I would like to get the curtain back when I am on a call. I have tried the "Touch Pro Tweeks" and under "Call" I turned the "Curtain On" but it did nothing. Any ideas? Thanks for the help.
+1 on this but I'm seeing it with 28005 Nov 27 Sense 2.5. I can't access the keypad during a call. This is super annoying.
Old 12-01-2009, 11:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
+1 on this but I'm seeing it with 28005 Nov 27 Sense 2.5. I can't access the keypad during a call. This is super annoying.
just press any of the hardkeys and this will cause the backlight to come back on
Old 12-01-2009, 11:31 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Quote:
just press any of the hardkeys and this will cause the backlight to come back on
Nope you misunderstand. It isn't a backlight issue it is an issue with the framing of the dialer in Manila. The buttons for end call and keypad are showing up almost below the bottom curtain. I haven't seen this issue in several ROM flashes. Again I'm using 28005 Nov 27 Manila 2.5.

Thanks in advance.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro