PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2009, 06:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

I am impressed with how fast this is responding. All the Manila menus and even pulling up apps is incredibly fast - is that due to the 23081 build? There are a few alignment issues, but I've not had one crash in Manila yet! Even the Photos and Videos Tab runs smoothly (not Touch HD2 smoothly, but not bad for the lowly old TouchPro). By the way does the Calendar Tab icon change with the date (finally)? I see it's on today's date (the 3rd).

I miss the HTC Task Manager in the corner, any way around that, or do I need to flash the 21864 build of Manila 2.5?

Very nice work NRGZ!
Old 11-03-2009, 06:42 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
Looks like NRG took down the Nov. 3rd 23081 version.
Prob to get the customization issue & sms taken care of. Only issues I have found so far on my device. No text sending, just receiving and I had the facebook error freeze up during customization. Played with it some and LOVE IT. Seems like 21864 is customizing fine, gonna play with it till 23081 is back in action....

Anyone tried there custom manila file for the weather yet? Does the file work???

Thanks Again NRG!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Yeah.. it had the facebook.cab issue. reuploading it now...

lol...

Great work NRG!
Old 11-03-2009, 06:46 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
You can be sure I am following and collecting issues. We will have a "good enough for daily use" build in the next couple days.
THANK YOU SIR! Wow, you can now add Server Toaster to your long list of titles. You rock! Waitng for V3 and look forward to playing.
Thanks also to all my fellow Flash Fiends for working out all the issues, cant wait to join the party!
Old 11-03-2009, 06:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: USSC

allamerican2302 is becoming a great contributor

23081/21864

Difference with the latest builds?

Old 11-03-2009, 06:54 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Yeah.. it had the facebook.cab issue. reuploading it now...
Ya da man... man.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:55 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by allamerican2302 View Post
23081/21864

Difference with the latest builds?
Pretty much the same as they were before the Manila 2.5 update.........ONLY BETTER! Showcase fix is cooked in and the taskbar is back to being slicker than snot on a door knob..........
Old 11-03-2009, 06:56 PM
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

At this point I doubt anyone cares.... but I found a small issue with the bilbobrian taskbar. My phone would not wake up for HTC Calendar Reminders. If the phone woke up for any reason the alert would come right through but not if it was asleep. I uninstalled and the alert worked correctly first try. Dont think it messsed with the phone in any other way.
My not make a diff on the new builds but just something to watch for if you're running it or plan on installing it on the new builds.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:01 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Love the NEW weather on home tab.
Love the NEW music and album landscape effects.
Love the Fav additions when the clock is flipped up as well.

Overall it is a pretty kick a$$ rom.
Granted I am using the pre-fixed V2 rom.
Can't wait to see the fixed rom.

Great job as always NRG.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:07 PM
Retired Staff

Our Chef?

This would explain a lot! (Idea stolen from xda but thought Geeks would get a laugh )

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro