View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 11:10 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestick00 View Post
Okay. I am pulling out hair over here. I cannot get this working for the life of me. Uninstalled arcsoft, reset and installed the latest jd arsoft cab,reset. The message is till not sending. I get an error "unable to send". Am I still missing something. I cant figure this out still after using the steps others have tried. It is working in this rom right?
You're talking MMS right? I did that set up and sending has been fine. THIS AM I'm getting Error messages but my pic is still going through-where/who are you sending it to? Double check and make sure it didnt get sent regardless of the message you're getting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post
Alright I need someone to help me feel stupid. I changed the wallpaper for my weather wallpaper with one of my images in my storage card and now I'm having difficulty finding a way to make it revert back to the default image.
Good tip! Fooled me cuz I cant use the directional pad to change the date so I didnt try the center button. Not an issue for me since I use the path I described above but Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post
Alright I need someone to help me feel stupid. I changed the wallpaper for my weather wallpaper with one of my images in my storage card and now I'm having difficulty finding a way to make it revert back to the default image.
lol-I've messed with it so much that I dont remember what the default wallpaper was. Was it the Energy Blue Wave? There should be a copy of it in your My Pictures folder, "comes with the ROM"

Last edited by iknowsquat; 12-01-2009 at 11:16 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.