View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 10:39 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darndot View Post
Long time lurker. I am using 28005 27.Nov.2009 2.5. The main issue I have am having is adding Appointments to my calendar. I add an appointment and fill out the info. I click on the date field and the calendar appears. I tap on the date and it highlights, but that is it. I think the bottom of the calandar is cut off by the buttom menu bar.

I am a business user and so far this is the biggest problem.
Thanks for such a great ROM.
Someone else posted this as a problem as well, I never have a problem but I think it's just the order/path I use.
This is all within Sense:
What I've always done is select the date FIRST from let's say the Month view or the Day view, then select New Appointment from that day and I'm golden.
If I go Menu/New Appointment then I do run into that issue.
Hope that helps.