PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2009, 08:12 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

djlilmikeny is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

is there a stylus sensor fix?? i want to add programs to Gyrator 2 or the Gsen program in the rom, but i need the stylus to add the program...anybody got this workin?
Old 10-30-2009, 08:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC 6850

venu987 is a n00b
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

I started to download this ROM and got interrupted...now hotfile always says im currently downloading and wont let me finish or restart the download....does anyone know where else I can get this rom from?
Old 10-30-2009, 08:56 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

SonorityGenius is just getting started

Ok..some buggy issues to report;

I have used EnergyRom on my Touch Pro since late August/early Sept and have flashed each time with great results!

Love the no nonsense clutter free yet feature packed speed and stability ROM feel.

However, with the latest upgrade, Oct 25th I have finally had issues 10x in one day!! When you recieve email AND txt message at same time, the phone freezes! Backlight on and just frozen. Have to soft reset.

Than when you're on facebook and recieve a text message, u can read it but when you press X it freezes up completely again!

Thirdly, on charging all night I awoken to find the backlight on 100% and sensor light all lit up, had a txt message notification but the phone was FROZEN solid.. soft reset again!

I dont mind soft resets, but jeez, this has never happened on previous EnergyROMs!! Has anyone else experiencing these freezes??

Maybe its a bad flash? Do I revert to Sprint stock ROM and than download EnergyRom again?
Thanks for all your help!!
Old 10-30-2009, 08:56 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by djlilmikeny View Post
is there a stylus sensor fix?? i want to add programs to Gyrator 2 or the Gsen program in the rom, but i need the stylus to add the program...anybody got this workin?
In order to add programs in gyrator 2 you need to go to events. Hold the stylus down on the screen until the menu comes up. Then click add event. you will then see the in the menus new event. Highlight it and hold down the stylus on new even until the menu pops up and hit edit event. Here you can pretty much add any event you like and make it rotate any way you want. If you have any other questions I will be happy to help. Also after you have edited your even you need to highlight it in the events list and promote it until it goes above the rotate in the list. and then set the orientation on your new event to 1. Hope that helps.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-30-2009, 09:01 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by venu987 View Post
I started to download this ROM and got interrupted...now hotfile always says im currently downloading and wont let me finish or restart the download....does anyone know where else I can get this rom from?
Restart your computer and try it again.
Old 10-30-2009, 09:11 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonorityGenius View Post
Ok..some buggy issues to report;

I have used EnergyRom on my Touch Pro since late August/early Sept and have flashed each time with great results!

Love the no nonsense clutter free yet feature packed speed and stability ROM feel.

However, with the latest upgrade, Oct 25th I have finally had issues 10x in one day!! When you recieve email AND txt message at same time, the phone freezes! Backlight on and just frozen. Have to soft reset.

Than when you're on facebook and recieve a text message, u can read it but when you press X it freezes up completely again!

Thirdly, on charging all night I awoken to find the backlight on 100% and sensor light all lit up, had a txt message notification but the phone was FROZEN solid.. soft reset again!

I dont mind soft resets, but jeez, this has never happened on previous EnergyROMs!! Has anyone else experiencing these freezes??

Maybe its a bad flash? Do I revert to Sprint stock ROM and than download EnergyRom again?
Thanks for all your help!!
As most of your issues seem messaging related try this first:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=14680

Last edited by iknowsquat; 10-30-2009 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Removed venu's quote-youngpro got it
Old 10-30-2009, 09:36 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: USCC

jay3253 is a n00b

Ok, need some help I would like to have all black for everything... but I like the tab graphics and my Taskbar graphics. I have loaded every black theme and none of them get rid of the Energy theme completely can someone point me in the right direction please?
Old 10-30-2009, 10:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

WesWilkey is a n00b

Having a strange situation with both the current 23081 and the prior build. After an unknown period time (a few days usually) the radio/phone stops working. Everything else in the device behaves OK.

When I flash to a new ROM, I always flash back to stock first. I run the Spring stock radio 1.03.15F. I've tried re-flashing the radio to no avial. The only way to get my device back is a hard reset.

Anyone else getting this?

Sprint HTC Touch Pro (and lovin' it)
Old 10-30-2009, 10:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

locomariachi is just getting started

Hey does anyone have a link to the 23016 10-15-2009 standard build. I've tried the newest releases (25th) and I applied the fix for them but they just weren't working as well. I want to reflash back to the 15th, but I searched high and low and have no link. If anyone can help please let me know!
Old 10-30-2009, 11:10 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by locomariachi View Post
Hey does anyone have a link to the 23016 10-15-2009 standard build. I've tried the newest releases (25th) and I applied the fix for them but they just weren't working as well. I want to reflash back to the 15th, but I searched high and low and have no link. If anyone can help please let me know!
The older releases are removed from NRGs hosting server once the new ones are out.
He has asked everyone not to mirror his files.

Here is what I would do.
Backup all the roms you download so if you need to flash them again you will have them.

The 25th release is great for me.
What fix are you talking about doesn't work well?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro