View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 08:56 AM
SonorityGenius
N00b

SonorityGenius is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Ok..some buggy issues to report;

I have used EnergyRom on my Touch Pro since late August/early Sept and have flashed each time with great results!

Love the no nonsense clutter free yet feature packed speed and stability ROM feel.

However, with the latest upgrade, Oct 25th I have finally had issues 10x in one day!! When you recieve email AND txt message at same time, the phone freezes! Backlight on and just frozen. Have to soft reset.

Than when you're on facebook and recieve a text message, u can read it but when you press X it freezes up completely again!

Thirdly, on charging all night I awoken to find the backlight on 100% and sensor light all lit up, had a txt message notification but the phone was FROZEN solid.. soft reset again!

I dont mind soft resets, but jeez, this has never happened on previous EnergyROMs!! Has anyone else experiencing these freezes??

Maybe its a bad flash? Do I revert to Sprint stock ROM and than download EnergyRom again?
Thanks for all your help!!