PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2009, 01:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

djlilmikeny is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
In order to add programs in gyrator 2 you need to go to events. Hold the stylus down on the screen until the menu comes up. Then click add event. you will then see the in the menus new event. Highlight it and hold down the stylus on new even until the menu pops up and hit edit event. Here you can pretty much add any event you like and make it rotate any way you want. If you have any other questions I will be happy to help. Also after you have edited your even you need to highlight it in the events list and promote it until it goes above the rotate in the list. and then set the orientation on your new event to 1. Hope that helps.

yea, i did these steps, but in order to add a new program to the list, i think you need the stylus because it tells you to open up the program, then insert the stylus...but the sensor doesnt work...
Old 10-30-2009, 01:54 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Messaging in Landscape works fine for me, jumped in and out of a few messages and no freezing. Not rubbing it in, just sayin' it should work and the solution should be there, somewhere.
Since running the fix 23081 seems like same old stable Energy ROM to me.
Different issue-when posting questions/issues it's most helpful if you list the build you are running. You could put it in your sig or just list it. IMO this has become more important as our chef releases multiple builds on the same day-oh yeah, list the date of the build too
No criticism here, just wanted to get that out there
Old 10-30-2009, 02:05 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by djlilmikeny View Post
yea, i did these steps, but in order to add a new program to the list, i think you need the stylus because it tells you to open up the program, then insert the stylus...but the sensor doesnt work...
Okay from what you are saying....it sounds like you are using gsen...not gyrator. I switched to gyrator because gsen wouldnt rotate all the things I wanted and it was hard to customize it because the stylus would not work correctly. It would say that the program was added but never rotated. If you are using gsen try gyrator and see if this helps you. Or if someone here is more experienced with the gsen maybe they will be more suitable to help you.
Old 10-30-2009, 02:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Herman (Touch Pro)
Carrier: Verizon

adipose is just getting started

Just telling my experiences with these latest ROMs.

First, the 23081 one just causes problem after problem for me. A lot of the nice features of the 21864 ROM are gone, such as volume control and task manager. Windows pop up and won't go away until I hit the "home" button several times, but this could just be severe lag.

So, I went back to 21864, but it doesn't work well either. It basically has the feature set I like, but about once per day, my phone just freezes. I reflashed back to stock 3 times and flashed it again, but the freezes persist.

I am now going back to 9/22. It did not have any of these problems.

As for hints to what could be causing this, I receive e-mail on three accounts, all day. Perhaps the high data usage is causing some sort of issue, but I don't know.

-Dan
Old 10-30-2009, 02:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

jcglendenning is a n00b

Okay I flashed to 23081 and had the freezing issue. And GPS would lock in tom tom and google maps then would say no gps device. i flashed back to the OCT 14 and freezing issue is gone however gps issue remains.

Thoughts?
Old 10-30-2009, 02:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO

adiehlman is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to adiehlman Send a message via AIM to adiehlman Send a message via MSN to adiehlman Send a message via Yahoo to adiehlman Send a message via Skype™ to adiehlman

I am having a problem with the new build. When someone calls me it shows the call and rings but when I try to answer it it keeps ringing and doesnt answer the call. any fix for this?

Also the shift key doesn't work. on the keyboard

With Windows Default dialer I have no problems. I am able to answer every call. But that is not the dialer I want.

Using 23081_HERMAN_28.Oct.2009_Standard (RHODIUM DIALER TEST
Touch Pro Sprint

Going to try it with the Oct 25 09 Release and not the new Dialer. The Dialer sucks doesnt let me answer calls and I have to call my client back which is really BAD

Last edited by adiehlman; 10-30-2009 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Added
Old 10-30-2009, 03:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Kyocera 7135 < Blackberry 8250 < 6700 < 6800 < 6850
Carrier: Alltel

vestaviajag is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to vestaviajag

Quote:
Originally Posted by murducky View Post
I was able to get mine to work fine on 21864

I would say try the lastest version of Arcosoft which is spring. then add a new server input altell info and see if that works. stop running the carrier cab, you should not need it.

Also, are you sure you have MMS on your phone plan... when i first flashed to a custom rom i was having this issues, found out that USC had turned of MMS .
the latest version of Arcsoft is spring? What do you mean? 5.2.XX.XX?

I'll stop running dcd if you think it's not needed, just a lot of ppl say its required.

And if I didn't have MMS, could I receive them? Not trying to be a smart ***, just wondering. Seems like if I could receive them, I should be able to send them too. Just wondering...

Thanks for your help!
Old 10-30-2009, 03:59 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Came across something interesting today that I hadn't read in all the 14k posts regarding the latest ROM with TF.

A lot of you are "missing" or wanting the TF3d volume control....IT'S STILL THERE!! Came acroos it by accident. If you hold your finger or stylus on the upper title bar then release, an new bar appears. I have icons on it for clock, comm, data, battery, and....the original HTC slider volume control.

The trick is to hold and release the bar. If you click/tap it, it just brings up "notifications".

David
Old 10-30-2009, 04:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO

adiehlman is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to adiehlman Send a message via AIM to adiehlman Send a message via MSN to adiehlman Send a message via Yahoo to adiehlman Send a message via Skype™ to adiehlman

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Came across something interesting today that I hadn't read in all the 14k posts regarding the latest ROM with TF.

A lot of you are "missing" or wanting the TF3d volume control....IT'S STILL THERE!! Came acroos it by accident. If you hold your finger or stylus on the upper title bar then release, an new bar appears. I have icons on it for clock, comm, data, battery, and....the original HTC slider volume control.

The trick is to hold and release the bar. If you click/tap it, it just brings up "notifications".

David
Ya I noticed that.
Old 10-30-2009, 04:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc tp
Carrier: sprint

mira2000 is a n00b

GPS issue: I had the same issue of not recognizing GPS. It happened after I installed S2U2. Soft and Hard reset did not help. I re-installed the original sprint ROM and then re-installed EnergyROM again and now works perfect. I have Sprint TP with EnergyROM Oct 22 build

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro