View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 02:05 PM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by djlilmikeny View Post
yea, i did these steps, but in order to add a new program to the list, i think you need the stylus because it tells you to open up the program, then insert the stylus...but the sensor doesnt work...
Okay from what you are saying....it sounds like you are using gsen...not gyrator. I switched to gyrator because gsen wouldnt rotate all the things I wanted and it was hard to customize it because the stylus would not work correctly. It would say that the program was added but never rotated. If you are using gsen try gyrator and see if this helps you. Or if someone here is more experienced with the gsen maybe they will be more suitable to help you.