View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 01:08 PM
djlilmikeny
N00b

djlilmikeny is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
In order to add programs in gyrator 2 you need to go to events. Hold the stylus down on the screen until the menu comes up. Then click add event. you will then see the in the menus new event. Highlight it and hold down the stylus on new even until the menu pops up and hit edit event. Here you can pretty much add any event you like and make it rotate any way you want. If you have any other questions I will be happy to help. Also after you have edited your even you need to highlight it in the events list and promote it until it goes above the rotate in the list. and then set the orientation on your new event to 1. Hope that helps.

yea, i did these steps, but in order to add a new program to the list, i think you need the stylus because it tells you to open up the program, then insert the stylus...but the sensor doesnt work...