View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 08:56 AM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by djlilmikeny View Post
is there a stylus sensor fix?? i want to add programs to Gyrator 2 or the Gsen program in the rom, but i need the stylus to add the program...anybody got this workin?
In order to add programs in gyrator 2 you need to go to events. Hold the stylus down on the screen until the menu comes up. Then click add event. you will then see the in the menus new event. Highlight it and hold down the stylus on new even until the menu pops up and hit edit event. Here you can pretty much add any event you like and make it rotate any way you want. If you have any other questions I will be happy to help. Also after you have edited your even you need to highlight it in the events list and promote it until it goes above the rotate in the list. and then set the orientation on your new event to 1. Hope that helps.
This post has been thanked 1 times.